Chapter 6 (END)

Taehyun has something to say to Bora. What is it? Let's find out!

SISTAR had recorded their comeback track perfectly. They really made it for impressing star1, their fans. Then, the last thing they needed to do for comeback is music video.

The shooting of the music video would be done today, on Monday morning. The CEO of Starship Entertainment suggested SISTAR to make the mv in Macau. It meant that all of the members would also have a short vacation as a group before their disbandment.

As what it was supposed to, all of the members had prepared themselves everything to go to Macau for mv shooting the day before. Hyorin was so interested in this final comeback. She wore skinny jeans with white tank top that made her skin more exotic, then pulled out the travel bag from dorm. She also didn't forget to wear boots. She looked gorgeous.

In contrast to Hyorin, the leader, Bora chose to wear long shirt. She looked awesome although she could be considered as an idol who didn't wear shorts or pants. She also wore black sunglasses; she was ready for vacation. For the rest of the members, Dasom and Soyu, wore simply long-sleeve shirt and hotpants. They looked sexy as always.

Whenever they had been ready, the manager moved their travel bag to the car. Then, they all got in the car; they were heading to the airport. While they were on the journey, they did various things such as playing games, sleeping, or listening to the music.

The journey was quite long; it was about two hours. They arrived at incheon airport at 9.30AM. Once they had arrived, they directly got out and carried their things away. They were accompanied by manager and bodyguards when they walked in the airport for checking in the flight to Macau.

@airplane

"Excuse me, Miss, may I see your ticket?" Asked the flight attendant to the members.
Then all of them gave their tickets to the flight attendant. The flight attendant pointed out the seats where they should sit on and they obeyed the instruction.

All of SISTAR members sat in order starting from Hyorin, Bora, Soyu, and the maknae, Dasom. They all enjoyed themselves when the plane aired. The flight from Seoul to Macau was about 3 hours. In addition, they needed to stop in certain countries such as shanghai and taiwan. Then, they finally arrived in Macau at 12.30.

After that, they had passport checking at the airport as usual they were waiting in queue with their bodyguards kept standing around them.

Bora who was in queue for passport checking was chatting with her ex, Nam Taehyun.

Bora pov

Hmmm, the queue to have passport checked was quite long. It was boring for me, so I decided to text Taehyun, my beloved ex.

Heyy sir..

Hi Boya, What are you doing?

I'm in Macau for MV shooting right now. How about you?

I am still doing tracklisting for South Club's debut album. Good luck for your last comeback and please send my warm regards to other Sistar's members.

Wait? He said "Good luck" to me? He supported me or something. It sounded sweeter than when we were together as a couple. Then, I gently replied his text.

Uhmm, thank you for your support, Nam. Best luck for your debut too..

Author pov

Both Bora and Taehyun exchanged their warmest greetings through the text. Bora chatted with him until it was her turn to have her passport checked.

After all the members had done their passport checking, they were heading to the hotel to prepare the MV making. They were picked up by the drivers whom their producers had rented.