Author Notes

Haikyuu is a wonderful sports anime all about Volleyball. The story starts with a short boy by the name of Hinata Shoyou who met a famous Volleyball player Kageyama Tobio.

I do not recommend this to people who haven't watched Haikyuu. This would only confuse you and make you lose.

For those who do, you might see Shimizu Kiyoko OCC and maybe I might have made her a bit out of character.

But Shimizu Kiyoko, although a constant character in the series, is a little bit distant and as far as I could understand, I think her character is under developed or something.

In this story, I will include facts about her, the personality she showed in the anime, and twists some myths and thimgs I've found a great idea to her. As for Oikawa, I'll be twisting and adding things to him.

I'd like to think I specialise in creating interesting (depending in your view) characters.

The complex they are, the better.

About the Updates, expect it to be painfully slow and random. Updates depends on my day, and depending my mood, and my motivation as well as inspiration.

There will be times I'll fire a chapter one after another a chapter after months of waiting.

So please, be patient with me.

Things I will NOT tolerate, bashing for no reasons. Bashing ME for no reasons.
Another thing is I don't like people harassing me and putting pressure on me for another chapter. I like people asking for another but the harassing thing with insults as well as pressuring me?

Expect the next chapter in Another YEAR.

Another thing I don't like? People who are easily offended or people who obviously don't like this story and keeps reading it just for the sake of finding something to belittle.

I like readers and I like comments. I'd appreciate you spread this because if others saw this and like it, maybe they'll make another pairing of OikawaXShimizu and honestly, I need more of these pairings.

Readers, please comments your thoughts and what you'd like to ask. If you have something to criticize, feel free to do so because I welcome them because critics point out the mistakes of people so people could improve them. I welcome your advice and suggestions. And I might ask subtly to you when the time comes when I can't think of anything.

Please don't claim this story. No matter how you look at it, if its awesome or shitty, don't claim it. This is Mine. Mine to be ashamed and proud of.

My property.

Except for the Canon characters and etc.

Anyway, thank you for reading and then now you can proceed with the next chapter! I hope you enjoy it!