Chapter 1

GOT7 had the opportunity to take part in a drama movie and Mark was given a major role as the main actor's best friend who is also a rival. The story was about 5 guys who fell in love with the same yeoja and are trying their best to impress the yeoja. Typical Korean Drama you can find...

Never in his life to receive such a big role, so he tried his best to improve his acting. Mark keep on practicing hard, especially together with Jinyoung since he's well experienced in acting (He's the main actor in the drama btw). They have done half the progress of the shooting, it all went smoothly and he also did his part well.

~~~~~

One morning, he arrived early at JYP building for some business. As he entered the building he didn't expect to meet someone he hasn't seen for a long time.

"Mark Sunbaenim? Annyeonghaseyo!" The girl cried in surprise, her eyes sparkled as she greeted him.

"Annyeong." He replied with a nod. To be honest, he was filled with so many emotions, because he finally get to meet her. It has been more than 2 months since the last time they met. They were too busy with their schedules. Really, they seldom talk to each other but he liked to take few glances at her. He truly missed the girl.

He stunned when Sana gave him her genuine smile, he couldn't hide his feelings that he also plastered a smile on his face showing his white teeth.

"How are you doing, Sana-ya? You seemed so busy I barely see you nowadays."

I missed you, you know... He thought to himself.

"Hahaha... Well I'm busy with Twice upcoming single, we're currently making the MV and have been coming to variety shows too. Even though our schedules are tight but I'm enjoying it.." She heaved a sigh, then continued speaking,

"Sunbaenim, how about you? I heard GOT7 is playing another film, and you took an important role in there, is it true? Congratulations then! I'm so happy for your acting career."

"Ah.. You knew already? I'm putting so much effort in it I don't want to disappoint everyone, thanks anyway." He replied. There were silence between them for seconds, they didn't know what else to talk. It was always like this when they have nothing to talk about anymore. Mark wanted to spend time with her a little longer because he missed her so. He felt uneasy when he saw Sana fidgeting her fingers, I  think she's uncomfortable with the silence, he thought. Then an idea popped out and he smirked.

"Hey, Sana-ya..." he called her in a deep voice, startling Sana.

"Yes?..."

"About my part in the drama..." he stopped for a while, trying to put the right words.

"What is it, sunbaenim?"

"Well... You see, actually, I kinda have problems with some scenes... And I think I need someone who could help me to practice with..."

"Omo... It must be hard for you! Are the members not helping you?" She said, listening to him with full concern.

"That's... Well..." he cleared his throat, "The guys are useless because the partner has to be a girl. I couldn't get the feel to play the part if I'm with them." He explained while looking at the window, averting her eyes. "And, I have also asked other girls to help me but I guess none of them were able to help me because they're busy with the schedules..." he added. Wow, good excuse you got there, Markiepooh, he praised to himself. He already guess that Sana would believe him anyway.

"Don't give up! I'm sure you can go through all these! Is there anything I can do to help you?" She said, trying to cheer up Mark. "Well, that is... If you need my help, I'll try to make a schedule for you..." she said bashfully.

Mark smiled inside, this was what he waited for. Then he asked her if she wants to help him practice as his partner in the scene. Sana opened her mobile phone and checked her schedules. Lucky for today she only has a short practice and tomorrow's her day off.

Mark bit his lower lip, he felt like winning a lottery now.

"Great then how about tomorrow at my apartment, I got short break because the shooting is postponed for a while due to the upcoming heavy snow according to the weather forecast."

Sana widened her eyes, "No...I don't think it's a good idea, what if fans and media find out..."

"But we don't do anything wrong, we just want to practice." He quickly interrupted, he didn't think of the media when he asked her to his place.

He could see the panic look on Sana's face very clearly, she doesn't want to be careless for something like this. She worries if people are badmouthing them when they don't have any relationship going. Shoot, I was too caught up by the situation, she's not even your chagi how can you dare asked her to go to your apartment, stupid Mark! He screamed and cursing in his mind.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." he apologized to Sana. "Tomorrow morning in here perhaps? I'll go ask for permission to borrow a room."

Sana smiled and finally agreed. They waved goodbye before parting away, Mark became so happy and excited the whole day. Acting all childish around his friends, he even dare kissed Jackson on the cheek which Jackson directly replied with death glare. Sure, Mark making all the members confused with his weird attitude that day.

~~~TBC~~~