Chapter 5

It was 10 already, Sana was playing with her phone, ignoring Mark. They have finished practicing but due to the blizzard they have to stay in the building.

They both kept on being silent after the last scene, and Sana barely even talk after his confession. Seconds later, Mark opened the plastic bag and checked what Sana had bought this morning. He raised his eyebrow.

"You bought Ramyeon?" he asked nonchalant but deep down he was really nervous. He was afraid that Sana would get really mad at him so he tried to situate like nothing happened between the two.

"Nde, I sorta thought if we're up til night, we can have your Mark Meal. But I only got sausage and cheese." she answered without looking at him. He sighed in relieve. At least she still want to talk, he thought.

"Great. I'll cook for us then."

"No, it's okay I can cook it myself."

She closed her phone and quickly followed him outside the door, but he stopped her and pushed her back inside the room.

"You've helped me practicing and even bought me lunch, so let me do it as a return."

"But I bought the ingredients, I should cook."

"But it's my recipe."

"But-"

"No more but or I'll kiss you."

Sana stopped arguing right then. Mark gently ruffled her head and smiled,

"Just kidding, Sana-ya. Don't go anywhere, okay?"

She could only blush when he did that. Sana stood still by the door, just watching him go. Mark chuckled because he thought they were bickering like couples do.

In the kitchen, he started to prepare all the things needed. He's gonna make his infamous recipe, Mark Meal.

He walked back to the practice room with two cups of ramyeon, and found Sana sleeping on the floor. He could hear his heart beating loud as he took a closer look at her sleeping face. She looked so peaceful. He really wanted to cuddle and sleeps next to her, scanning her delicate body his mind were occupied by things he shouldn't thought. He quickly slapped himself. Mark, leave those bad thoughts away will ya...

He covered her body with her winter coat so she wouldn't catch a cold. After all, he'd promised Nayeon to take a good care of her. She looked tired he wouldn't dare to wake her up. Then he just ate the ramyeon alone. When he was about to finish another cup, Sana suddenly woke up and sat, her eyes semi closed.

"Sana-ya?" she didn't answer him. Instead she took the ramyeon from his hands and started eating it.

"Heyheyhey Sanaa?" I waved my hands in front of her face. She ate until the very last piece.

"Gochisousama deshita.. Mashisseoyo.." she said in two languages, showing her wide smile. Then she lied back on the floor and continued sleeping. She startled him. The heck, does she always has this kind of habit?

"Sana stop being cute will you.." he whispered softly, while brushing her tangled hair. Sana's phone rang, he checked who called her and saw Nayeon on screen, she was requesting Facetime. He picked it up and Nayeon's jaw dropped when she first saw his face on the screen.

"Yeoboseyo," he answered in a bored tone.

"You?! Why are you the one to answer the call? Where's Sana? What happened to her? You better not touch a single hair of her or you'll be deadmeat." Nayeon cried out loud.

"Woah easy girl. I didn't do anything. Your girlfriend here sleeping." He showed her the sleeping Sana, and then he explained about the ramyeon thingy. She burst into laughter.

"Hahaha, she's always been like that, sleepwalking. It's okay! Anyway, the blizzard has stopped. Are you guys planning to go home?"

"No. even though it's stopped already, the staffs warned everyone in the building to stay overnight." He clearly explained. Nayeon was silent for a moment.

"Don't worry, we won't do anything bad." He smirked, giving Nayeon a naughty wink. She yelled and warned him once more, he couldn't suppress his laughter. She switched off the video after waving goodbye.

As he was about to put the phone on her bag, he heard the door opened and the guys came in (JB and the rest of GOT7). Mark asked them to accompany him and Sana for the night because he didn't want anyone to misunderstand if they're only together in the room. The 7 guys were chit chatting while having midnight snacks before going to sleep.