Chapter 3

AUTHOR'S POV

After they had their late lunch they planned on practicing again. Before they proceed, Sana received a sudden call from Nayeon and asked where her position is. Since that there was a blizzard outside, Nayeon became so worried about her. Nayeon told her to stay in the building.
"Are you alone?"
"No..."
"who are you with...?"
Her cheeks turned pink, she was too shy to tell that she was staying with Mark. She looked at Mark, and Mark looked her back, he just shrugged.
"M-mark sunbaenim.."
There was a brief silence on the other side of the line.
"Can I talk to him?"
She hesitately gave the phone to Mark.
"yeoboseyo... Yes. yes. It's okay. Aniya, she's just helping me practicing. The guys are here also but in the other room. Yeah yeah ok, I'll take good care of her. Haha no, relax, you can keep my promise."
Sana wondered what they were talking about. She felt a little jealous because he talked so carefree with Nayeon, but kinda stiff when with her. Well she knew they were close since trainees but, what's this feeling?
He hung up the phone and gave it back to Sana.
"Nayeon told me to take good care of you since she knows that you're safe here with me. And warned me to not prey on you because I might attack you when you let your guard off," he explained. "'Sana's clumsy so please don't mind her'." He laughed after he imitated what Nayeon said on the phone.
She flustered, and pout her mouth, "she's just being too much."
"She cared for you."
"What? You like her?" He was surprised when she snapped him out.
"No. why would you say that?"
"You stood for her."
"Eh, you jealous?"
"What? Why would I.." she quickly faced her back on me. Omo, she's literally jealous.
He chuckled. He was glad seeing the jealousy Sana.
"Mianhaeyo... Dont be mad, I was just joking around hahaha. C'mon, lets get back to practice so we can end this faster." he said.
They practiced from the beginning until the clock striked to 7, they took another break. Mark checked outside to see the condition. He bumped into Jackson and Jackson told him that it's impossible to go back home so it's better for them to stay inside.

Might be staying the whole night I guess.