Chapter 4

AUTHOR'S POV

He came back to the room, and found Sana was lying on the floor while taking selca. She looked bored.

"What are you doing?" He lied down beside her and looked at the screen. Suddenly flowers petal popped on his head. "Haha, cute filters," he slightly chuckled.

"Try the water bucket." Sana said while directing the front camera to him. He posed and did Aegyo.

They both took selca with filters and did hundreds of poses. Like a couple, they looked at every photos they took and laughed like there's no tomorrow. They felt their bonding closer.

"Share it to me."

They changed their numbers and ID, Sana sent the photos to him.

"Thanks," he said, Sana just grinned.

"I guess we'll be staying overnight here. Do you mind? I can call the guys over if you feel bothered with only the two of us."

"Thanks for the concern, but as long as I'm not alone and still have food on stock, I'm fine!" She convinced. Mark just nodded.

The silence made them awkward again. Sometimes they'd focused on their phone, randomly talk about their schedules or gossiping the members. Mark opened the chips and ate, and shoved it to Sana. She took a bite.

"We still have one more scene to finish."

"Oh okay then why don't we start now, because I'm getting sleepy." She said, eyes focusing on her phone.

"Okay."

Sana read the last scene she's gonna do with Mark, but when she read the first line her eyes widened.

"Err.. Mark Oppa, this..?"

"What's with it?" He asked, poker faced.

"N-nothing.."

"What? You never been confessed by a guy before?"

She nodded hesitantly.

"Hahaha gwaenchana Sana-ya. You only have to listen and watch my acting..."

.

.

.

So here we go.

They both faced each other, while holding the script.

Mark took a deep breath, even though it's just a practice, still, the girl he's gonna practice the confession with is Sana, someone who he had laid his eyes to since the first time they met, and that's a problem to him. He couldn't utter the words and looked confused. Sana who was waiting for him, became confused too. Slowly, Sana reached her hands to his and hold it gently, her sudden action got Mark startled.

"Just relax," she said, trying to calm Mark, "Just pretend you're in the real situation trying to confess to your crush. Or do you want me to turn my back so you won't get nervous?"

He nodded, her back now was facing him.

once again he took a deep breath, and started to speak up.

"Ne.." he said hesitantly.

"... There're so many girls out there but I don't know why I only keep my eyes on you."

"You got me crazy and anxious when other guys look at you and praised your beauty."

"I finally got the chance to spend some time with you alone, but I'm always stiffened around you."

"I know I'm no fun because i keep on being quiet the most."

"And I know you still have a year of dating ban,"

She froze herself, her eyes widened when she heard him said the last words. This wasn't in the script, she thought as she read the dialogues again. 

"But that's okay, because I can still wait. Even if you still want to chase your dream as an idol, I will keep on waiting,"

Wait a minute, is he talking about me...?

As she was about to turn around, her heart jumped when Mark suddenly circled his arm and put them around her waist. As he pulled her closer, he squeezed her gently and firmly. He buried his face against her neck, she shivered as he spoke in a husky shisper, "I love you, Sana. Please consider my feelings before giving the right answer, ne? I'll make you the happiest person you could ever ask for, I promise..."