Chapter 6

Mark woke up and found Sana still sleeping. Last night, he laid her head on his lap so she could sleep comfortably, while he rested his back on the wall just so he could watch her sleeping face for a long time. Across him was Jackson and Yugyeom who were still sleeping, while the others had gone already. He swiped his phone screen to check the time, it's 6 in the morning. Then he checked his inbox, Jaebum texted he walked to buy breakfast for everyone in the room.

He looked at Sana again, caressed her hair gently. He pinched her cheek softly until she shifted her head and nuzzled on his lap. Chills running down his spine, his head immediately spinning, she got him aroused. He quickly positioned her head back, seconds later his heart jumped out when she finally opened her eyes. Such a morning to see her waking up, revealing her morning beauty. They locked gaze, unwilling to look away. He could see her cheeks turned pink because the first thing she saw was him watching her sleeping.

"Good morning, princess." he smiled. She was still staring at him, not blinking a single bit. I guess she hasn't gained her conscious yet. She slowly gestured her hand tidying his messy hair bangs, then she poked his nose, "Wow this dream looks so real." she said while forming her mouth 'O'.

He silently chuckled. He warmed up her fingers by rubbing them then kissed her knuckles to show off his affection. "Wake up sleepy head, how long are you going to keep staring at me like that? Do you want me to kiss you so you can return back to reality?"

Then quickly Sana came to her senses, she immediately sit up, and looked into her surroundings. She just remembered that they were staying in the building due to the blizzard yesterday. She saw her two sunbae sleeping across them.

'"The guys slept here last night after finished practicing." He explained.

"Oh..." She simply answered.

"Oppa...

I'm sorry..."

"Why apologizing? You were tired after all."

"No, I mean, about last night..." she stopped talking as she moved herself to close the distance between them, gently put her hands on his lap and tilted her head sideways.

"S-sana Wha-" she immediately shut him with a brief kiss. He had no idea why and what she was doing to him, but he just let her do whatever she wants to do. Part of him is afraid, but he's also happy seeing Sana rarely behave like this, seducing him. lol.

After seconds, she pulled back and gave a shy smile,

"I'll.. be happy if Oppa can really wait for me a little longer..."

Mark eyes sparkled. He couldn't believe what she had just said. Right now, he was incapable of expressing the whole spectrum of his emotions. They intertwined their fingers, shyly rubbed their nose against each other and he pulled her for another kiss before anyone wakes up.

~~~~~~With You My Love (END)~~~~~~

Thanks for reading my story! Don't forget to vote. And sorry if it's too fluffyy! (笑)

I'm sorry if you find any grammatical errors, or the story is not good; I just write whatever I have in mind. Teehee.

And, I've been seeing Sana acting kinda seduce lately (@ Dreaming Radio for looking drunk and how everyone praised her for being a good kisser in the MLB) or was she always like that previously? I mean, of all the things she did (being flirty n stuff), those two were waaayyy too much.

For MarkSana shippers, you ever wonder how Mark reacts to it if he sees her like that??? *flustered* Hmm. I feel like I have no life yearning for their interactions some more:(

Oh and BTW, please do drop by my newest MarkSana one shot Second Fate. Another happy ending story. Thank you!

xoxo

チョコ