Chapter 2

MARK'S POV

We meet up at 9 AM in a studio on the 3rd floor of the building. I had arrived just in time. Waiting for her, I could feel chills running down my spine. The weather was really cold, before I came I was worried if it's snowing heavily and it means we'd have to cancel the plan but fortunately the snow hasn't fall much. Sana came in 30 minutes later. She apologized for being late. She went to the shopping mart first to buy lunch and snacks for them. How caring she is.

She took off her winter coat then we sat facing each other. I gave her the script. Sana read it thoroughly. I admired her serious face when she reads, she gave me life.

"So, which part are we going to practice?" She asked, still looking at the script.

I noted several scenes, there weren't many dialogues in the scene but more of skin contact. Sana stared unbelievably at me, her face turned pink.

"Sorry, if you don't want to do this we can-"

"It's okay I don't mind!" she cut me, "I'm here to help after all."

I was surprised by what she said. She made me clueless and confused by her actions I didn't have the idea what she was thinking right now. We started practicing. The first practice was the scene where I had to help the yeoja who just got bullied by her senior. I helped her by carrying her in my arms to the nurse's room. We were awkward at first but we did the scene well. "No offense but you're heavier than you look", I whispered still carrying her, Sana's face turned pink again, she was beating me asking to go down but I didn't budge her. Instead of letting her down, I spin myself quickly and lightly around. She cried and holds my neck tightly, she buried her face on my shoulder.

"Yaa! Get me down, get me down, get me dooowwnnn..." she desperately said.

"I will, in one condition."

Sana looked up to me, our face was close enough I could feel her breathing. I want to kiss her.

"What is it?" She asked.

Kiss me, I slapped my bad thoughts away.

"Don't call me sunbaenim when we're together..." I murmured, looking down to her lips.

Sana pursed her lips and knitted her eyebrows, "Sireo, I cannot just call you by your only name... You're my senior..."

"I won't let you down then." I teased her.

"..."

"Well..?" I smirked, pink tinted on her cheeks.

"Let me down..." she buried her face again on my shoulder and pleaded, "...Oppa..."

She got me surprised. I chuckled at her cute reactions, I let her down after that.

.

.

.

Moving on to the next scene where I have to dance with the yeoja at the ball. My body tensed up as we dance and I made lots of mistakes with the dance moves. I never dance waltz before, so it was new to me. Sana giggled as she looked at me. "Oppa, you're so stiff... just follow my steps and relax..." she said in a soothing voice. Getting too close to Sana how could I get control of my feeling, duhh... Sana counted the steps as we dance while I focused on following her rhythm. After minutes, I improved the steps. Sana was glad she could be of help.

"O-oppa.."

"hmm?"

"I feel embarrassed somehow..."

We stopped dancing. Sana moved her hands to my chest, she wanted to pull herself away from me but I hold tight her back. I tilted down my head and stared at Sana who was looking blankly at my chest. I guess she didn't want me to see her red face.

"But on the other hand, I feel comfortable and warm... being like this..." she whispered.

My heart pounding hard. I was surprised by her sudden statement. I just listened to her, keeping my calm.

"A-and to t-tell you the truth, I..."

I arched my eyebrows. Is she going to confess her feelings?! God, I don't think I'm ready to encounter heart attack, I thought to myself.

"I w-want to s-say that I..." before she continued suddenly her stomach growled loud enough for me to hear. The growling stomach broke the tension between us. She became red from top to toe.

"...a-am hungry..." she smiled sheepishly.

SANAAA-YAAA...... I screamed silently. I wanted to laugh out loud but I just can't do it. She was too adorable that I couldn't help but wanting to squish and cuddle her.

I loosen my hands from her back, I sighed as I looked at my watch. We've practiced long enough we forgot lunch.

"Geurae, Let's eat." I said. I chuckled at Sana who cried happily as she walked to grab out the foods she brought this morning.

She brought hamburgers large size for lunch and gave one to me.

"How did you know it's my favorite food?" I asked.

"Jinca? I just bought it since it was next to the mart." She answered. I nodded, and then we just ate peacefully. 

~~~TBC~~~