Prologue

Meet Dwight and Marilee Johnson. They have been married for over 15 years. As the parents of 7 (almost 8) children, they've experienced many pregnancies and have had many experiences as the children grow and develop. They have 6 boys, a girl, and a little girl on the way.

Meet Justin, the oldest. He's 14 years old and loves being active. Justin is proudest of his skills on the football field.  He likes playing video games and playing with his friends. . Someday, he'd like to be a fisherman.

Meet Colton, he's 12. Funny, athletic and smart, Colton is always on the go! Someday, he would like to play baseball for the MLB before becoming a Marine Biologist. He has a twin as well.

Meet Tyler, he's Colton's twin. A video game designer in the making, Tyler particularly enjoys the style used in martial arts fighting games. Tyler likes to draw, and is learning martial arts.. With quite a sense of humor, watch out if he ever gets his dream super power – telekinesis!

Meet 10 year old, Kyle who loves to play. Pretending to be a Ninja Turtle is his favorite game, but Minecraft is a close second.  Kyle is always smiling.

Meet 7 year old, Bryan who is an athlete who enjoys being part of a team.  When he's not playing sports, he's setting up experiments or playing either Minecraft or Monopoly. 

Meet 5 year old, Lucas who Johnathan is a determined and respectful young man who takes initiative. Johnathan describes himself as awesome.

Meet 3 year old Bella, who loves watching Full House and eating cheeseburgers with ketchup. If she could have a super power, she would want to be invisible so she could sneak chocolate chips.

And on the way, a little girl!