Danisnotonfire/Dan Howell #2

You look into Dans eyes, getting lost in his chocolate pools.

As you sketch the character you're working on, he wraps his arms around your waist

"Dan, I'm working!" You grumble as he knocks about your pens and draws whiskers on your face.

"Nope!" He shouts, popping the 'p'. "You, my kitty cat, are going to watch death note with me." You protest, saying you have to finish the drawings you've nearly completed for Pj's new video, but he ignores you and finally you give in.

You sit down and snuggle into the blankets with him and he pecks the tip of your nose. You laugh and pretend not to care as you throw some popcorn he'd made earlier at his face.

"What was that for?" He shouts, soon throwing back some popcorn, but failing miserably. You throw some back and soon enough you two were in a fully blown food fight.

You've got your back to the sofa and Dan jumps ontop of you, knocking you onto the soft, cushioned couch. He pins down your arms as he play-tackles you and time stops as he leans in. His soft lips that ever so slightly taste of malteasears and sweet popcorn brush your lips and then kiss them passionately.

"Y/N, I... I love you." He says quietly and shyly, his cheeks lighting up into a light rose colour.

"Dan, I love you too." You say as he leans back in.

And that was the first time Dan said he'd loved you, and the rest is up to you...;)

A

-----------------------A/N------------------

I don't generally do authors notes because no one ever reads or cares about them, but... YOLO! I'm sorry, I promise I'll never say it again, *hides in corner*. Anyway, that was a little piece I wrote during choir and I thought I might as well put it up here. And yes, if you're reading this, this is the imagine I wrote for you Olivia.... Hehe remember the Junior ICT Suit? Yep phan all the way... Probably no one else will ever understand those two sentences.