Amazingphil/Phil Lester#1

You open your locker to get your R.S books. You hated the teacher for that class - there's a reason why she's Miss Satchwell. You zip up your backpack and fiddle around with your blazer as someone creeps up from behind and jumps on you.

"AHAH!" You scream as you hear a laugh you're oh-so-familiar with.

"Phil!" You shout as you try to keep a serious face, but fail as the corners of your mouth tug up into a smile.

"Heyyy Y/N" the blue eyed boy says. You've always had a crush on Phil, but lately it's been growing bigger and it's getting harder to hide.

"Why hello Phillip!" you say in a posh voice, which is much different to your York accent. You both laughed at your failed attempt to sound like you come from the south. Come to think of it, you've never actually met anyone from the south of England - you wonder if you will and if Phil will too (A/N You all know who I'm talking about). Phil looks like he's about to say something, but then decides against it and stares into space.

"Phil..." You ask causiously, worried about your best friend, "Are you okay? You seem a bit, off"

He looks at you and studies your face. He always does this when he's nervous or about to say something important. You wonder what it is. "Y/N... I... I really like you, I have for a while. And I know you probably don't like me back, I mean, after all I am freaky Phil (A/N has anyone else read that phanfiction? It ruined my life. It's called Ressistance by Placcentaandllamas) So I was just wondering, like you don't have to say yes..." He trailed on and you stopped him before he rambles any longer by saying yes. He looks so surprised he could of come out of a cartoon and stutters "W..what did you say?"

"Yes, Phillip Michael Lester I will go out with you." You say again and his face breaks into the most heartwarming smile you're mind will never forget.  He was so happy he just radiated this glow of joy, it made you feel very happy knowing you caused this. And you wish you could make him this happy in the future.

------------------A/N-----------------

Idek anymore guys. Soz it's so short I just had a huge writters block and thought, hey this might make a good imagine so yeah, it's not a good imagine is it. Oh well, YOLO!!!!1!1! Hehehe, sorry, I will never do that again. IT WAS IRONIC DON'T HURT ME