oh no she didn't (blow me one last kiss- pink)

.:SARAH:.

" like i said nothing!" i respond a bit mad that she wont take my word. " seriously ''she tells me " you know you can tell me anything right?" frustrated that she doesn't trust me i finally break " OK we were talking about who we liked." " tell me everything" i could see anger in her eyes, as if i had murdered her parents i just about thought she would lunge out and throw me a punch so just for protection i stepped back "i said tell me everything" this time creeping forward so that we are only inches apart.

i breath in deeply and begin "ahem.... ok so we were talking and i said i like jose and then i asked him who he liked and......'' "and?!" she replies anger boiling inside her. '' and i think he likes me'' ''ohh '' she says the anger no where to be seen but now replaced by tears and sadness. she gulps down the urge to cry and walks away, i am about to follow her but decide to let her just let things sink in.

.:ALEX:.

As i walk away i wipe a tear away thinking oh no she didn't my bff did not just steal my man no no NO!! i tried to get him to like me, to notice me, to just be my friend. but no instead he likes Sarah. i finally reach the restroom, thanks to god there was nobody in the bathroom which gave me the opportunity to just let my tears fall. i bent over the sink and just let it all wash over me the betrayal, the sadness and worst of all the loss. i just wanted it all to stop, i was stronger than this i never cried over anything much less BOYS.

After letting it all sink in i thought to myself no i will prove to sarah that i too can get a man i will prove to her i am as good as she is. so with that in mind i got my mascara ,primped my self up, wiped away the last tear, and walked out of the bathroom with my heart all intact. i usually had a lazy posture but right now i walked out with all the dignity in the world head high, shoulders back, and butty shaking. all these years i had tried to be a follower now my new mission was to be a leader . I WAS THE PHOENIX THAT ROSE FROM THE ASHES. i had been reborn newly purified with different thoughts and a different perspective on life. Is this the best you've got ''universe'' ??come on you can do better than that. I am alexandra lopez and nobody messes with me nobody.........................