forget andew (feturing you the one by rhianna)

A.N SO UM REMEBER WHEN I SAID IF U WANT A DEDICATION VOTE FAN OR COMMENT WELLT HIS PERSON FANNED THANK YOU SO MUCH UNICORNSPARKLYBUTT (BTW I <3 UNICORNS) SO ANYWAY THANKS!!!

matthew, he had come from west middle school and like me was closer to stewatson high-school then Theodore high. He was 5,8 a bit taller than me and was really amazing. nice funny cute smart and best of all MEXICAN!! He had flat cheek bones, his checks were always rosy, he wore the same Hurley jacket, black skinny jeans, and blue vans. He was funny, nice ,crazy, perverted(like me :p) and just so cool.

but the bad thing was that he was being used, like his last girl friend broke up with him on their 2 month anniversary he had her gift and everything i felt so bad for him, andrea was a $lut!! and to make it Evan worse she broke up with matthew to get with andrew, now im thinking forget andrew ,matthew's a great guy let me try my luck with him.

so since we had to work together i suggested ''umm do you wanna move our desk together, so that we can share the book?'' he takes a look at me just how andrew did first looking at my neon green sneakers then my torn jeans, then my neon green shirt then finally reaching to meet my eyes. our eyes locked he was Evan more amazing than i remembered . we stared into each others eyes for what seemed like forever but in reality it was only a few seconds.................. he finally breaks the silence by saying.

''ahem- um we should get started on our work.'' he says a bit embarrassed ''ohhhh yea... sure'' i say as i brush away a piece of my hair that was covering my eyes.

and with that we start pushing are desks together so that we can share one book. at first we didn't know what to do we just traded notes on the story, mine had doodles and rips all over them, and his looked like he wrote them on a plane that had a crash landing. i actually told him this and at first i thought i had offended him but then he cracked a smile then started laughing a big hearty laugh. it made me so happy that i could make him laugh. before i knew it we were talking up a storm first about each other and how he thought this would be his year to find the girl of his dream. when he said that i instantly lost my heart i was so touched that he would actually let me know all this. and as if to know what i had been thinking his cheeks turned a bright red. ''its okay.'' i respond touching his arm then realizing that Ive gone to far . '' im sorry i just wanted to ...'' its ok '' he says then puts his hand on my arm, i instantly get goosebumps. ''sorry ''he says  shaking his arm out and whispers something to himself.

.:MATTHEW:.

I brush my hand across alexandras arm then realizing that my move seems a bit awkward ''sorry'' you $tupid son of a gun i whisper under my breath, shes a great girl don't mess this up matt. She looks up at me with those    b-e- a-utiful  hazel brown eyes and says ''its ok'' and just then the bell rings and i soon hear my friend josh calling me over ''umm ill see you later ok'' ''ok'' she says with a smile creeping up on her face.

As soon as we get outside i talk to josh in private. ''dude do you know alexandra'' '' um the quiet one?'' ''yeaa...i guess'' '' what about her''  ''well shes my new partner and we started talking, and we hit it off really well shes a real nice girl, i think im gonna ask her out what do you think?'' i ended with a smile because i was still thinking of her b-e-a-utiful smile. '' so your really gonna ask her out just because shes pretty?'' 

''no you idiot'' i say a thinking why does he think im in it just for the looks '' shes a nice girl she understands me i can tell her anything and she doesn't judge me'' '' ok man calm down and sure if you wanna ask her out be my guest'' riiiiiiing went the bell me and josh both shoot each other horrified looks we were gonna be late!!! we both take of like freaking rockets feet slapping against the floor as fast as we could we got there just in time right before mrs. munoz closed the door.