andrew Harris (love you like a lovesong -selena gomez)

So thank you SOOOOOOOO much Myluckyheart FOR FANNING remember if you WANT ME TO DEDICATE YOU A CHAPTER VOTE FAN OR COMMENT AND DONT FORGET FAN AND i'LL FAN BACK NOW enjoy!!!

.:DANIELLE:.

oh look alexandra i wave to her as she walks up to me she looked so confident compared to me hunched back small squeaky voice i wish i was more outgoing, like her.

"hi" i shyly look her in the eyes alexandra -like i said before-was very out there compared to me she was always getting together with guys, getting in to trouble with her old friends , drinking crazy ass shit while i was stuck in my room , studying ''hi'' she slaps my back ''hey you think you can go to the office with me?''

"um sure we can both go to the office together" i give her a small smile then  start walking toward the office. she soon catches up to me and starts chattering away about life and other crap.i feel a piece of hair covering my eyes so i brush my head to the side and at that moment i see my dream crush Andrew Harris hes the hottest guy in 11th grade. i look at alexandra and see that I'm not the only one who thinks so ;shes looking at him like a spider looks at a fly.

.:AELX:.

"and so do u think i should go back to...." i suddenly stop speaking because to my left i see the most hottest guy in the 11th grade he is to DIE for. he takes a look at me first at my black pumps his eyes slowly creeping up to my eyes. i cant believe it he just checked me out EEK and as if to read my mind he flashes me that hot smile of his. at first my body doesn't respond, but quickly i realize myself. I grab Danielle's hand and rush her to the office glad that i got away safely. close one