back to school (too close-alex clare)

This monday morning was especially stressful because for one by now everyone would probably find out i was living at matthew's and for someone my age thats a  HUGE move. And i also didn't know if matthew and me were just friends, part of me wanted us to stay friends so that we could just hang out and have fun, but part of me also wanted him to be my boyfriend because i knew  how he felt for me (or i thought) and i felt the same but the thing is that guys are the ones that wanna say that they love you and if a girl says it they tend to ignore you. and i didn't want to offend or get matthew mad and it seemed as if matt was thinking the same thing.

''hey um , do u wanna go get lunch during free period'' i look up from my frosted flakes and see matthew he had that embarrassed look on his face. not wanting it to seem awkward i say'' yea'' and keep eating my cornflakes ''cool'' i hear him whisper

after breakfeast i head to my new room and start to dress , i decide on a lime green and white aeropostale shirt and some skinny jeans with my black converse, im to lazy to curl my hair so i just put a small little white bow in my hair.. I decide to wait by watching some t.v

After we leave for school i get jitters thinking what will people think? we're not together or anything but it still worried me. and just as we parked in front of the school everyone was looking at us i had the window down but i guess i forgot. i roll up the window and matthew comes around to my side of the car and opens the door he holds out his hand to help me out i grab his hand to help me out and to my surprise once we start walking to the front gate, his hand brushes past mine and before i know it, we're holding hands.

We walk into school and immediately we get stares of confusion and omg stares. But i dont care , honestly i was really glad but i still wasn't sure if this meant anything but i would ask him later. we keep walking and i realize that he's taking me with he's friends. i almost want to tell him to stop but again i don't care,  we reach his friends and he lets go of my hand and gives josh some kind of hand shake.  then josh pulls him aside and  talks to him.

.:josh:.

''hey dude'' i say as he walks up with alexandra '' hey''  he says and lets go of alexandra's hand'' can i talk to u ?'' ''sure'' he responds i pull him aside and ask '' so your dating alexandra'' ''not exactly"' he says  '' what do u mean not exactly your holding hands, she's sleeping at your place and she rode here in your car '' i say lifting my hands in the air with fustration. ''what i mean is that  she is just at my house because we are friends '' he says in a scary deep voice 

''no need to get mad dude i was only asking'' ''whatever '' he says looking around then andrea comes up behind matthew and puts her hands on his shoulders ''hey matt'' she says  '' he shakes her off and comes and stands next to me ''  i see you have a new girlfriend '' she says nodding over to alex who looks like shes texting someone ''she not my girlfriend'' matthew says sounding a bit mad ''well it sure looks like it '' she says while creeping up to matthew and running her hand over his chest. he shakes her hand off and rushes past her and bumps her in the stomach with his elbow as he does so.

.:Alex:.

Matthew comes over to me steaming mad grabs my hand so suddenly and makes me drop my books, ''im sorry'' he says sounding close to tears we both kneel on the floor and start picking them up i look at him and just say ''its ok'' he ends up picking up all my books and walks me to my homeroom class . ''how'd you know ?''  i say giving him a confused look '' i looked at your binder '' he says nodding toward it in is hands  ''cheater'' we both begin to laugh '' ill see you at free period right?'' ''right'' i say'' well ok'' he hands me my books and walks off.

At free period we meet at his cars and decide to got to Mcdonalds. Once we start eating i ask ''hey what was that earlier'' he stops chewing then gulps down some coke and says '' well andrea has been kinda after me and if she saw me with you i thought it would make her back off' ''i grip my hamburger tight and my cheeks get red ''you were using me??!!''

i say a big chunk of hamburger in my mouth but i dont give a $hit. ''no nothing like that '' ''well we're not together so thats what it sounds like.'' i say anger filling inside me ''well thats actually what i was gonna ask you'' he says now looking at the ground  i stay in shock ''alex do you wanna be my girlfriend?'' he says  so quietly i barley hear. he looks up at me and i can see that he really did love me just like i loved him. '' yea'' i say trying not to cry  he comes toward me and pulls me into a hug.

 **************************HELLO HOPE YOU LIKE MY BOOK SO FAR IF YOU DO IT WOULD BE COOL TO PUT SOME DEDICATIONS IN THE BOOK IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION IN THIS BOOK OR THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK PLEASE FAN, VOTE OR COMMENT ON IF ITS GOOD OR BAD OR HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE WITH ICE CREAM ON TOP DO IT!!! THANKS!!!!*****************