4~ Promise🤞🏼

Olivia's POV

Once we pulled up at Starbucks we hopped out the uber and went in. "It's on me guys" I insisted "no Livvy I'll get it" Jake was trying to buy the Starbucks but I wasn't going to let him. "NEXT PLEASE" the cashier called. "Hello miss what can I get for you today?" She politely asked. "Erm Eth?" "Can I have a Caramel Iced Coffee?" "Make that two please" Jake chirped in. "Sure thing and how about you sir?" She asked Grayson. "Could I have one Caramel Macchiato and one Pumpkin Spiced Latte for Liv?" H he remembered my order from when we were 15. Wow. Just wow.
"Ok and now size and names please" she asked looking at her till.
"Ermm.... Can we have the two iced Coffees medium and can one say Grant and the other day Joseph?" She nodded and typed in what I just said. "And then can the other two drinks also be medium and can the Caramel Macchiato say Bailey and the PSL say Rose?" "Is that everything?" She asked me and I nod my head slowly. "Ok that's $6.49 please" I payed for the coffees and we all went to sit down and wait for our order.

*Hour Later*

"Ok so basically, you went out with this girls and her twin went out with E and they twin swapped so you broke up with her?" I asked Grayson as he was telling me about what I have missed. " he left out the fact that he kissed her" Ethan said while trying to control his laughter.
" E SHUT UP" Gray whisper/Shouted.
We carried on shouting and laughing until we got kicked out of Starbucks.

"Yo Jake we need to go and get the keys for our new house. So let's go" I said. As we said goodby to the twins, I felt a napkin get pushed into my pocket and I blushed. 
I was Grayson who did that. Text me he yells before he runs off into
The beauty of the sunset.

A'n
Hey guys sorry if the grammar is bad but it's 1:30 am in the uk and I'm so tired🤔
Peace Bromieomies💓