23- Attack😫

Olivia's POV
I woke up the next morning in the cinema with everyone. I saw that my phone was full of notifications for Grayson account.
@GraysonDolan

5.8 million 💓
4.3 million 💭
It's @EthanDolan guys but how cute is Olivia and Grayson? Tweet or tag them in posts with #Olaysonweloveyou as they have been getting some hate recently! ❤

I then looked on my account and as expected, Jake had taken my phone to post the same picture on my account with the Caption
Hey it's @JakePaul on Liv's account. How cute is #Olayson🌊 please can y'all Tweet or tag them in posts with #Olaysonweloveyou ❤ @graysondolan

I went on to Twitter and saw #olaysonweloveyou was trending #1! I grabbed my vlog camera and started my intro.
Hey Livinators what's popping y'all so yesterday was mine and Jakes 19th birthday. Last night we all went out to eat then we came home into our new cinema to each movies and everyone fell asleep. Jake and Ethan must have woken up earlier because they posted something on mine and Grayson Instagram. Anyways it's now * looks at clock* 1:30 in the afternoon and everyone has slept long enough so I'm going to make them some Brunch! Let's go squad."
I ran upstairs and put on some comfy socks and tied my hair up. After that, I ran into the kitchen and turned my vlog camera back on.
Ok guys so I'm about to make the food because I can hear voices from inside the cinema." I said. "ok so I don't really-" I then felt something hit the side of my face and I fell to the floor. I dropped the two plates I was holding on the floor and screamed. I then felt a sharp pain in my arm which then moved to my chest. I was being stabbed. I then heard footsteps running away from me. The last thing I can remember is swing Nick and Tristan come around the corned before I blacked out.

Grayson's POV
We were all talking in the cinema when we heard Liv scream and two plates smash. Nick and Tristan went to see what was going on as I was on the phone to my mom. I was mid sentence when I heard Nick scream "JAKE GRAYSON GET HERE NOW"
Everyone began to run out of the cinema and as I entered the kitchen, I saw my BabyGirl lying unconscious in a bloody heap on the white marble floor.  "Baby listen to me" i said holding her body . "Stay with me please. SOMEONE CALL 911" I yelled the last part.
"I will" Chad yelled and he went into the living room.
"Anthony go get the first aid box. Tessa and Cameron go get some clean clothes for Liv. Erika get something to hold her head up. Nick, Chance and Tristan follow those footsteps and see where it leads. Jake and Kade check security cameras. And Ethan stay with me. Everyone else do what you can to help the others." I said and then everyone went to do their thing.
Chance came running in and said " bro we just found a bat and a bloody knife in the bush. There is also a black ski mask and gloves."
"Ok don't touch it. Can you call her mom and her dad and get them here asap.?"
"Sure" he said and ran out of the house.
I stayed there holding on to my baby girl and preying that she was going to be ok.

Chads POV
C-Chad
O-phone operator
C- hello we need an ambulance and the police asap
O- sir clam down. Why do you need them.
C- my best friend was just attacked
O- can you tell me how sir?
C- we don't know. We were all in another room and she went into the Kitchen when we heard two plates smash and then her scream. Two of her other friends went to check and found her.
O- ok police and medics are on their way. Is she breathing?
C- yes but she's unconscious.
O- do you have any evidence?
C- yes we found a bat, a knife with blood on and some clothes that don't belong to anyone in the house.
O- how many people are in the house?
C- 14 of us
O- and you all live together?
C- yes we do and there are two more but there in Spain visiting family.
O- what's the address of the scene
C- it's house 69 in the west of the gated Beverly Hills estate.
O- ok sir I will send a detective team over aswell. They will be there in 20 minutes.
C- than you bye.
I ended the call and ran into the kitchen to tell Grayson.
"There in their way.20 mins" I said and then Grayson sighed . "Thank you." He said.
" yo is that her vlog camera?" I asked and Grayson nodded his head.
"Bro it's been recording for 27 minutes so it will have the footage of her attack in it." I then grabbed her camera and took it to Jake and Kade.

Jakes POV
As Kade was going through all of the houses camera footage, I called Logan.
J- Bro you need to come to my place as fast as you can
L- bro come on I'm in the middle of shooting " help me help you"
J- well liv has been stabbed and she is unconscious.
L- is this a joke?
J- no man I promise.
L- FaceTime me.

I then FaceTimed him.
L- where is she.
J- in here.
I walked into the kitchen and showed Logan Olivia in Grayson's arms.
G- Logan please come down here and bring who you can. We need all the help we can get.
L- shit  this is serious. I'm on my way.
Logan then ended FaceTime and I ran upstairs to see how everyone was doing.
As I was going up, Erika and Anthony ran past me with pillows and the first aid box.
"Tessa, Cam" I called out as I walked into Liv's Room.
As I walked in I saw Tessa crying and Cameron comferting her.
"Hey Tessa what's up?" I asked
"She feels like it's her fault" Cam said
"Tessa it's not your fault. It's none of our faults. It's that inconsiderable bastard who do it's fault."
She stopped crying and we all went downstairs.

A'n
I'm gonna do pt 2