25~ Attack 3😫

Olivia's POV
I could hear sirens and Jake talking. I tried to move but I couldn't. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I was trapped.

Grayson's POV
Me, Jake and Logan just sat there and watched Olivia. As we pulled up to the hospital, she was rushed into the critical care unit and we were told that only 1 of us could go in so I let Jake go and my and Logan had to sit outside in the waiting room.

Jakes POV
I followed the doctor into my twin sisters room when I saw her practically lifeless body filled with tubes and wires.
"Sir unfortunately she is in a coma and we don't think she will wake up for at least over a month." The nurse said.
"We need to take her for an emergency scan to see if she has any major internal damage."
"Ok" I said quietly. " I'll go back to my brother and her boyfriend" and with this I stood up and walked out.
As I turned the corner, I saw the rest of team 10 come running in the doors.
"I called Martinez. They are flying back tonight so they will be here tomorrow." Ray said. Then we all went to Gray and Logan and sat down. We then heard two doors slam and I knew it was mom and Dad. "Hey you guys follow the corridor and take two lefts and then a right and she's getting scans done." I said to mom and they quickly ran down the corridor.
Tessa sat on Ethan's lap crying. Erika was hugging Chance and Cameron was cuddled up to Kade. Tony, Ray,Nick, Tristan and Chad were all just sat there trying not to cry.
"Guys the doctor said that she is in a coma and she won't wake up for at least over a month." I said and everyone shook their heads and most of them were saying that it wasn't fair.
"I think we should update all our fans." Grayson said.
We all agreed so I set up my camera and we all sat in the frame and began speaking.
Jake- Hey guys.
Logan- We thought we would just update you on Olivia's condition.
Ethan- Basically she was attacked by a knife and a bat in our kitchen a couple of hours ago.
Grayson- and now she is in a coma.
Tessa- she won't be awake for at least a month
Erika- so we want you all to show your support and love.
Cameron- Liv if you ever watch this video then you are strong and brave and we all love you
Chance- your a sister and a best friend to everyone in our little family.
Tony- well not so little but yes you are loved by all of us.
Kade- we will not be filming any YouTube videos until Olivia wakes up and is back to full health.
Tristan- we will be updating you guys though.
Chad- yes Olivia is our main priority right now and we all just want them to get better.
Nick- and guys please don't complain about us not posting videos because Olivia is more important than our careers right now.
Jake- our mom and Dad are with Olivia right now as she is getting scans to see if she has any internal damage.
Grayson- we love you all
Ethan - peace.

I then shut off the camera as the doctor aproched us "Olivia Paul?" He asked I stood up and nodded.
"She is not too bad internally however she has lost a lot of blood so I need at lease 3 blood donors that have the blood type A." He said
"I will donate because I am her twin brother." I said.
"I will donate too because we have the same blood type." Grayson said
"So will me and Ethan" Cameron said as her and Ethan stood up.
"Do you have the same blood type as the second male?" The doctor asked Ethan.
"Yes I'm his twin brother and that's our older sister." Ethan replied.
We all followed the doctor and he took one bag full of blood from each of us.
When we were done, we went to see Liv.

Grayson's POV
I had just donated my blood to Olivia. We all felt really dizzy but we went in to see her.
I sat on the chair next to her bed and began to speak to her.

Olivia's POV
White
All I could see was white
I could hear people walk in and I felt someone grab my hand.
Grayson.
"Hey BabyGirl it's me." He said slowly "we all need you to fight and wake up. Please remember that we all love you. Me, Jake, Cameron and Ethan all just had lots of blood drawn to donate to you" I could feel his tear stained cheeks rest on my hand. "I'm never leaving you baby girl. And whether it takes you a day, a month or a year to wake up, I'm not moving"

Third Person POV
And Grayson stick to his words. He only ever left to use the bathroom. Everyday for three months, a different member of team 10 would come to the hospital to visit Olivia and Grayson. He/She would bring breakfast, lunch and tea for Grayson to eat. Ethan would come every Saturday and  Wednesday to bring Grayson clean clothes and take the dirty ones home.

It was the 4th month that you had been in a Coma and Jake was visiting you, little did he know that today was your last day trapped in an unbreakable box ....

A'n
Ahhhhhhhh😭