Stay Plotting

Ibn POV 🌑🏠

As "Poison" by BBD (Bell Biv DeVoe) played all throughout the house, the party got way better than what it already is and I didn't think that was possible

I looked to my left and noticed EJ finally made it here. I smiled as I got excited and made my way over to him.

"Hey, I'm glad you made it!" I said yelling over top of the music, so he can hear me.

He smiled. "I told you I was coming!"

"Come on, let's go outside!" I said so him and I can communicate better.

He nodded and we made our way outside, on the porch. I turned around to face him and next to him stood his boyfriend, who I got a glimpse of at the drive-in theater.

I swear I did not notice him, inside the house.

"Oh....what's up, I'm Ibn." I greeted him as I kept my cool.

"Princeton...." he said as we shook hands. "So you're the one who convinced Elijah to finally attend a party?" He asked with a chuckle.

Elijah? I finally know his real name. Like I said before: I'm always learning new things about him with each interaction.

"Yeah, I figured everyone else was gonna be here so he shouldn't be left out. He should be having some fun, it's Summer!" I responded

"Exactly." He said before giving Elijah a kiss on the cheek. "Live a little, baby"

Elijah chuckled. "Yeah I'm taking y'all advice for the night."

We proceeded to sit down on the steps and continued to converse with each other.

JC POV

"Miss her! Kiss her! Love her!" I sang with the music.

"That girl is poisoooooon!" Swait finished the lyric.

We laughed due to us having so much fun at this party. My happiness came to an end as soon as I laid eyes on Lakir. He glanced at me and slightly rolled his eyes so I rolled my eyes back at him! Who the fuck does he think he is!?

"I can't fucking stand him!" I told Swait

"Who?" He asked, not paying attention because he's too busy vibing to the music.

"Lakir! He's starting with me already!"

"Just don't pay him any mind. Act like he's not even here."