Cops & Robbers

Sonnie POV 🌑

As Lakir and I waited until the perfect time to rob these fools, I spotted Ibn make his way inside

I squeezed myself through people as I made my way over to him and lead him outside so we won't have to yell over the music.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Lakir asked me to come. He said he needed my help with something...." he said and I can tell he really doesn't wanna talk to me right now.

"Yeah him and I are about to rob Tyler and his gang."

"What? I thought Lakir was done with this robbing shit...."

I shrugged. "I needed him to come through and help me, so he did."

"I hope you know the only reason why he's still hanging around you is because you're his weed man and y'all have been friends since y'all were 8. Other than that when I left you, he would've left you too."

"You're clearly not doing a good job at leaving me since you're here about to help us with this robbery."

"I'm only doing this again because Lakir asked me. I'm not here for you."

"I'm not even about to argue with you-"

"Because there's nothing to argue about. Now come on let's get this over with" he said as started to make his way inside but I stopped him.

"Nope, we're not doing it yet!"

"Well we need too, I got somewhere to be!"

"Where you going after this?" I said as I became curious.

"None of your damn business!" He said before heading inside.

I sighed. I used to give him some good dick after he shows me a lil' attitude. But since we're no longer together, I can't do that anymore, can I?

Ibn POV

I made my way over to Lakir and got close to his ear so he can hear me over this loud ass music.

"Yo we need to get this over with now. I have to go somewhere soon." I told him.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't worry about it. Just know that I have to leave really soon, so if we're gonna rob them we need to do it now-" I said, but I was cut off by some screams and people gathering around in one big ass bunch.