Cotton Candy

Chris POV ☀️

Currently on a date with Swait, at the carnival

Currently on a date with Swait, at the carnival. We're playing against each other in Skee Ball and he's winning by a landslide.

"The hell? Slow down baby!" I told him with a chuckle.

"Nope! I'm trying to keep my undefeated streak against you." He said before rolling the ball into the "50" bucket.

Ok he has beaten me in every single challenge we've had and I refuse to lose another! It's on.

I grabbed 4 balls and made my way on the rolling lane, getting extremely close to the buckets and started putting the balls in the "100" bucket without any shame.

I heard him laugh. "Oh my God you're such a cheater!"

I went back to get more balls and repeated the process until one of the workers told me to get down. The game ended and declared me as the winner. I did a lil' two step to celebrate my victory and Swait playfully rolled his eyes after collecting his tickets.

"This win doesn't count." He said.

"And why not? A win is a win." I said with a chuckle.

"Ok I'll let you have this one, since this will probably be your only win against me." He said, teasing me.

I collected my tickets and we made our way to the prize table. I looked at the options and how many tickets each item would cost.

I didn't cheat just to win a challenge.

"Can I get the cute, big stuffed tiger?" I asked the clerk guy as I handed him my bucket full of tickets.

After he counted the tickets he handed me the tiger and I gave it to Swait.

"Since they're your favorite animal." I said with a smile.

"Awww! Thank you baby." He said with a big smile before giving me a kiss.

"Anything to make you smile." I said before kissing him back.

He looked at the prizes then nodded his head when he spotted the one he wanted. "Oh yeah I gotta get this one for you since he's like your favorite cartoon of them all."

I laughed because it's kind of true.

"Can I get that stuffed Bart Simpson?" He asked the clerk as he gave him the right amount of tickets.