Chapter 5

A/n: hey, we have 2 owners on this account, i write this book, and the other owner writes the other one -E
-------------
(Sashas p.o.v)
I pull away from shays warm hug, i cant be doing this while im with hudson, its just not right. I look around the room, so beautiful, i long to live here with shay.

"What are you thinking about?" Shay asks, smiling like an idiot, i look at her for a while, shes so beautiful, everything about her is.

"You" i answer honestly, my eyes move around the room again, i feel more at home then i have in a while. My thinking is interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I say picking up the phone, without even looking at the name. Shay leaves the room to give me some privacy.

"Sasha, why didnt you come home" i cringe at the sound of hudsons voice, he always ruins the moment.

"Because, Shay needed my help, you know that" i heard him sigh when i said that, he has always been jealous of Shay, and my friendship with Shay.

"Its always Shay isnt it? When are you going to realise you prefer her over me, you clearly like her" i am taken back by his words, what does he mean??

"Wha-what?" I dont mean to stutter but i do, how does he know that. I want to end things with him, but I dont think i can through the phone.

"Just come home, we can talk about it then" he hangs up after saying that. I sigh, reminiscing.

*flashback*
"You ready Sasha, we dont have to do this scene if you're not ready?" Marlene asks, i smile, its nice shes giving me an option wether to do this emison scene, but i dont care, i will do it. Shay and I are friends, so it wont be that awkward.

"Yeah, im ready" i say with a huge smile, im kind of excited to do this. Shay walks into the room and my stomach gets this weird feeling. I must be getting sick.

"Im a great kisser by the way" shay says, winking. I laugh.

"Sureee, but im a better kisser" she rolls her eyes laughing as we get in position. Im laying in the bed facing the opposite way to shay.

"Action"

We lay there for a while before shay being emily speaks, "Ali? Are you asleep?" I dont say anything for a while, i then roll over and face Shay as Emily.

We stare into eachothers eyes for a while, we then lean in and kiss, my stomach starts feeling weird again, i really must be getting sick.

"Cut"

We pull apart and get off the bed, "i told you im a good kisser" shay says before going off to her dressing room. Theres that feeling again, i dont like shay do i? No i dont, im just getting sick. I think its time i get a boyfriend.

*end of flashback*

Shays p.o.v
I walk back into the room hoping Sashas off the phone, it looks like shes deep in thought so i wrap my arms around her waist, she turns around and hugs me properly, i smile.

"Shay?" Her voice sounds unhappy, im scared, she isnt having second thoughts is she? God im such an idiot i shouldnt have mentioned Hudson.

"Yeah?" My voice comes out a bit shaky, she smiles, a kind reassuring smile at me.

"I need to go home, i need to talk to hudson" my smile fades, i dont want her leaving me, but she has to. Sasha cups my cheeks, and smiles at me.

"Im going to break it off with him Shay, so dont look so worried" she says again, i look into her eyes. She pecks my lips and then walks away. I watch her leave, once she drives away i feel really empty.

Sashas p.o.v
I pull up to my house, i sit there and stare for a while, this is it. I get out of the car and head inside. "Sasha, good your home... i dont want you seeing shay" that makes me mad, he cant just control me, well it doesnt matter because im going to dump him.

"Hudson i dont want to marry you" his face drops and i instantly feel bad.

A/n heyy, i honestly feel like this really sucks. I would love for you too give advice etc, also please tell some friends about this book? My goal: 500 reads follow my instagram: troianftlucy and sashayingoodtaste x love all the people who are still reading this. And sorry for the short chapter 💞 schools stressful