•VII

Menace 💥🔫
____________

"Did you hear me cheer for you today? " Indy asked.

"The whole dame school heard you." I laughed. "I swear you're a ratchet."

I opened my locker to put my books in. My Pre Calculus work fell out. 😑

"Damn!" I picked some of them up with Indy's help. An extra set of hands came in and helped.

"Clumsy ass!" Ca'Mari said, handing me my papers.

17 % , 28% , 76% , 72%. All my failed were in his hands. Don't get me wrong, ya girl was smart. 3.4 GPA but this new Pre Cal lesson was KILLING my average.

"Thank you." I took the papers and put them up.

"Damn Zy, what's up with these?" he said, holding up the test with a 68 in bold red ink.

"Don't even get me started on that subject."

"I could help you with it. You know I like math anyways." he suggested. I tackled him with a hug.

"Thank you. A nigga was about to get a fat D on her report card. "

"Thank you for saving her ass, I would have been a senior leaving her ass right in the 11th grade agin." Indy joked. I hit her playfully.

"When do we started?"

"I don't have anything to do tonight.How about around 7? "

I nodded my head.

I took his phone and put my number in there so he could send me directions.

"Alright ma, see you when I see you."

He walked off into the student parking lot.

"WHY YOU AINT TELL ME?" Indy asked.

"Tell you what?"

"That you know Killa! He's fine as hell. Ain't got nothing on your brother but he still one of the FINEST niggas here!"

I rolled my eyes. This girl's obsession with King was crazy and was going on since I was in kindergarten.

"He works with my brother."

"I'm tryna work with your brother too if you know what I mean." she began to grind on air.

I rolled my eyes. SEE! Straight crazy.

I walked out of school with my bestfriend on my arm in search of Kendrick. He was talking to some of our classmates about his kickback he was throwing tomorrow.

We greeted the group that consist ,of basketball players. They greeted us back.

"Hey Zy." Rashaud greeted. He wrapped his arms around me.

Ummm......strange. Dont get me wrong, he was cute or whatever but we don't get down like that. We flirted here and there but not get close.

".....Hey." I responded, sounding more like a question.

I got out of his grip.

His friends snickered at his expense .

Rashaud likes to show out and put on a show for his friends. I'm most definitely not gonna be one of his girls he shows off to make him seem like he's a Mac. Ummm Nah! He'll just have another girl on his arms the next day.

"I came over here to ask you something." I said, pointing to Kendrick.

"What's up sis from a different miss?"

"What time do you want us to start getting the stuff for the kickback?"

"Yeah, you never told us cousin!" Indy added.

" be there by 2."

"Emoji." Indy said, doing a thumbs up.

We looked at her confused. "HUH?"

"Thumbs up is an emoji. Thumbs up means Ok."

We all ohhh'ed . She shook her head. This girl.....

"Anyways, I gotta go. Catch y'all later!" we waved goodbye and parted ways.

__________________________