•XI

Menace 💥🔫
___________

_________
Ca'Mari
_________
My phone ranged vigorously on the side table drawer.
"Oh my fucking gawd!" I groaned.

"Mari please answer that damn girl." Zy pleaded. I rolled over and looked at her.

"Hell nah. She disrespected me AND you. That's enough for me to stop associating with her ass until the baby drop."

"It ain't about me. It's about your seed." She said.

Man, this is why i like this girl. I damn near love her. She had my back with this Layjah shit.

BzzzZZZzzzz. BZzZZZzzzz BzzzzZZZzzzZ

DONT ANSWER 🚫🙅

Popped up on my screen..... Layja.

"It's her." I got up from Zy and answered the phone.

"Look Layjah, I'll come to the appointment." I said.

"Well Hello to you too Mr.PlayHouseWithMyLittleHoeWhileMyMainGirlPregnant." she sassed.

"You ain't my damn girlfriend and Zy ain't no hoe. You're the one pregnant and don't know who the father is." I said nonchalantly. I could care less about her feelings. She disrespected me and Zyla all the time. I'm not letting that shit slide nomore.

"Don't say that. Why do you hurt me so much?" she sounded like she was crying. She shoulda choke on them tears.

"You cheated on me with niggas in a gang! You had me looking like your side bitch. YOU played ME and now I might have to father the child of the bitch who fucked my whole life up." I yelled.

You don't know how stressful Layjah is. it's not ever her half the time. Her hood rat friends push her up to calling me everytime they see Zy and I in public together. They even tried slick shit like putting sand in her gas tank. Everyday Layjah Calls me saying she has a doctors appointment. IT AINT THAT MUCH DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS IN THE WORLD! She just want to bring up the fact that she may be carrying my seed in Zy's face every chance she gets.

"Why do you throw that in my face." She yelled back.

"You made that mistake. Not me."

The line went silent for a while.

"Well are you coming?" she said softly.

"Yeah. What time is it?"

"4:00 tomorrow afternoon."

"Alright. Be ready at 3:30."

"Bye Killa."

I ended the call.

"She been talking shit?" Zy asked in a high pitched voice. I chuckled.

"You ain't even had to ask." I replied, shaking my head.

I sat beside her on the bed. She straddled my lap, facing me. Her brown eyes stared into mines.

"Ca'Mari, I know you ain't too found of her at the moment but please don't speak to her like that."

" Zyla you know she knows how to get under my skin."

"It doesn't matter. Bitches are dirty and don't give a fuck. If that's your seed she might hold it against you because of what you say to her." She explained. I never thought about that.

"You're right bae. She just knows how to piss me off."

"Try for me." she pecked my lips. "please."

This girl knows she's my weakness.

"Alright. "

She smiled.

"Thank you."

"You know you're mature as hell in this situation. Thank you for sticking by me."

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.". She smiled.

My hands rested on her lower back.