•IX

Menace 💥🔫
___________

I looked into the full length mirror that hung on the seafoam green walls of my room.

I had on a pair of pre-destroyed shorts, my "Living the Dream" crop top and my Legend Blues.

My hair was in big loose curls, just like I liked it.

I grabbed my car keys and made way to the Kickback.

I walked into the back yard were Indy and Kendrick were setting things up.

"What's happinin' ! " I greeted.

"Nothing, just trying to tell this girl that ain't nobody want to smell like smoke. She want to light a bonfire." Kendrick said.

"Come on Kendrick! Ain't nobody care if it's a fire." she whined.

"Whatever, but if your aunt kick me out for starting a fire in the house Ima kick yo little ass." he finally gave into her.

I looked down at my phone, it was 30 minutes before everyone would arrive.

People started pouring in. This nigga Kendrick got our homie from the basketball team to DJ for us. This wasn't no damn kick back. This nigga had a full blown party.

Indy and in were chilling by the DJ booth with the DJ, Rod.

"Ayee Rod, play Slum Anthem." Indy requested. He had a crush on Indy so he immediately changed it to Stoner.

Indy took a sip of her Straw-Ber-Itta and pulled me into the crowd. We danced the whole song. A few of the cheerleads started twerking on us. Of course the boys cheered them on due to the fact that any girl on girl contact aroused them. I felt someone pull me onto them, I thought it was Kendrick but he usually would ask to dance. He was never this touchy-feely.

I turned around and noticed it was Rashaud. I stopped dancing and removed his hands from me.

"What's up Zy?"

"Um, I'm thirsty." I lied, I just didn't want to be groped on by some nigga.

I quickly made my way into the kitchen. A group of girls were eyeing me.

"That's her?" a tall darkskinned girl asked, her hair was dyed a bright red. Her petite frame was weighed down with heavy accessories.

I could be mistaken but was she directing her attention to me?

"Yeah, they've been talking on the low. Typical." a familiar girl said. It was Layjah.

Typical? Who the fuck is she talking about?

Her lightskinned friend with a short black bob and bright purple lipstick clicked her tongue. "He downgraded boo. When that baby come out looking like him he gonna regret not forgiving you."

I walked up to them and walked straight between Layjah and the redhead to get a Straw-Ber-Itta.

"Excuse me. You Zyla righ?" the dark skinned girl asked.

I'm pretty sure she already knew that.

"Yeah, why?" I sassed, popping the top on my drink.

"You know Killa?" the girl with the purple lipstick asked. Looking like she been sucking Barney's dick.

"Ca'Mari? Yeah. Why?"

"We was just wondering."

"Well you could have asked Layjah since she clearly knows my business." I said calmly taking a sip of my Thot Juice.

"Hold up! You just was dancing with her man too! Rashaud!" the Barney's ball licker said.

"No, he was groping me but I pushed him off of me. Tell ya man to stop trying to feel me. That isn't cute. Beside, as ya friend said." I pointed to Layjah. "I'm already seeing someone."

I turned around and walked back outside.

Yeah I was fabricating that I was seeing Ca'Mari. I just wanted to piss her off. I will definitely be telling him about his little girlfriend. Bitches these days.

As for Rashaud, he was just putting on a show for his boys. He thought I was actually about to fight some ratchet ass hoes over him. Hell no. I don't like him and he damn sure ain't worth it.