•V

Menace 💥🔫

___________

We pulled up to a nice condo. Ca'Mari got out and led me inside. It was spacious and clean as hell. You wouldn't believe it's a 18 year old boy's house.

"This you?" I asked.

"Yup." he said.

"It's nice."

"Thank you."

I followed him until we entered a huge room. The walls were tan with a big King sized bed that was by the wall. I sat on the bed and felt on the soft black fabric with gold trimming. The Pillows were black with a "C" in a big gold color on top.

I examined the walls. Pictures of a young Ca'Mari with an older version of him in the frame. Must be his father. Academic and Athletic Trophies lined up on a shelf and nettles hanging.

"Damn Mar, you're smart." i said, admiring his awards.

"Thank you. I may be in these streets but I got some kind of sense. It ain't nothing tho."

"Foreal Ca'Mari, you're gifted."

He just chuckled and took off his watch and chain then joined me on his bed.

"Why you act like a nigga like you can't be gifted?"

"Just humble I guess." he shrugged.

"Who would think 'Killa' was in Academic Decathlons."

He flipped through the channels until it landed on Kim Possible.

"Ahhh that's Bae!" I shouted.

"Ol' ratchet ass."

I hit him playfully.

"Don't get it twisted. Im not like those hoodrats you be all up in."

"You're right, you ain't."

We looked at each other for a few seconds.

I looked at his features. His soft brown skin, bright smile and those brown eyes that complimented his skin tone perfectly. I was never attracted to regular brown eyes until I saw his. They just drew me in.

"Ummm w-where's the bathroom?" I asked, trying to find an excuse to leave the room.

He pointed to the closed door in his room. I got up and scurried into the restroom. I handled my business and washed my hands.

I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed myself. My skirt was still twisted from the attack earlier. I finished and walked back into the room and got under the covers.

"You think you're special, huh?" he chuckled.