•VI

Menace💥🔫

___________

Monday

3:16

Melrose High School

"So you'll do it? Please Zy!" Kendrick begged. He was trying to persuade me to bring him back some McDonalds while he's after school for some basketball team meeting.

"I guess Ken. You better be glad I somewhat love your light skin ass."

"Thanks sis!" He kissed my cheeks and walked off to practice.

The things I do for my niggas.

I walked outside towards one of King's cars I borrowed. I got in and drove off to McDonalds.

I went through the drive thru and ordered a Big Mac with a large tea and some fries for Kendrick and a McDouble and a vanilla milkshake for myself. I paid and drove back to school.

Since I was cool with the coaches I just walked into the meeting.

"Sup Coach Seller, Coach Carter." I shouted across the room to them.

"Marz, you joining us today?" Coach Carter asked, calling me by my last name.

"Or are you just here to be bossy?" Coach Seller added. I pouted.

"No sirs, just dropping of my Fattie his food."

Kendrick jogged in on cue, taking the bag.

"Thanks Zy Boogie!" he said, stuffing his mouth with fries.

"You're welcome Fattie."

The rest of the team must have smelt the food and dashed in.

They all greeted me.

"What's happinin'." I said back.

Rashaud came over to me.

"You fake as hell for not bringing me some back." he said.

"Should've told me something. You know I be getting food. Y'all niggas swear I'm y'all delivery girl."

"Pretty much." he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes.

"Correction she's my delivery girl. Y'all greedy niggas better find your own damn bestfriend." Ken said, causing us to laugh.

"I gotta get going. Catch y'all jug heads later." I said before leaving.

I pulled up to my house to see I had the house to myself.

YASSSS!

I never have the house to myself for long.

I went inside and took a long relaxing shower. I lounged around in some volleyball shorts and a cami. I blasted Jhenè Aiko and relaxed.

My phone vibrated.

Bruvahhh 💢👊😘: Can you get Lilo for me? I'll be home around 8.

Me: Yeah, I'm getting paid?

Bruvahhh💢👊😘: How much 😑

Me: $40

Bruvahhh💢👊😘: 👌

Lilo was King's daughter, my niece. I missed my little lady bug.

I pulled some sweat pants on and my Tie-Dye "RugRats" sweater on and grabbed my keys.

I drove over to Lilo's mother's house and got out. Cars were parked all over the yard.

I knocked on the door and waited for her mother (Nia ) to come out.