Chapter 10 - Butterfly Kisses

A/N: Bit of a warning. There's like almost sexual stuff lmao

Taurus' POV

Taurus sighed as Juno slept next to him on the sofa. He checked the time on his phone.

'11 PM?! How the fuck...?' He thought to himself, turning off the Tv. He then gently picked up Juno, carrying him to his room. Juno stirred, looking around.

"What...?" Taurus laid him down on the bed. Juno blinked open his eyes properly and yawned.

"Taurussss... I won't be able to sleep..." Juno looked pleadingly up at Taurus. Taurus nodded, and climbed into the covers with Juno. Juno cuddled up to Taurus.

"Taurus?"

"Hmm?" Juno inhaled.

"Can we get back together? I-I still love you..." Taurus paused for a few seconds. At last he murmured,

"Of course. I still love you too bud." Taurus wrapped his arm around Juno's waist, pulling him closer. Juno looked up at Taurus, and smiled. Taurus kissed Juno, closing his eyes. Juno kissed back as Taurus got rougher, Juno placed his paws on Taurus chest, sitting up. Taurus looked confused. Juno blushed and looked away,

"I don't know if I want to do this Taur..." Taurus motioned for Juno to come over, and Juno obeyed, sitting in Taurus' lap. Taurus held Juno around the waist, kissing the top of his head.

"You never stop being so fucking cute bud." Juno blushed profusely and covered his eyes with his sweater sleeves. Taurus kissed him again, picking Juno up and switching him around so that juno was now facing Taurus. Juno hesitated and then lifted Taurus' shirt. Taurus pulled it up over his head, throwing it to the floor. Juno pulled off his jacket, but whispered to Taurus,

"Do I have to take off my sweater?" Taurus shook his head.

"Do what makes you comfortable."Juno nodded, before taking a deep breath and kissing Taurus, putting his paws against Taurus' chest for support. Taurus removed the jeans he was wearing and hugged Juno, Juno kissing his neck gently.

~Timeskip~

It was still dark outside when Juno woke up the next morning to an aching pain in his leg. He was aware of Taurus chest against his back, and Taurus arm around his waist. Taurus breath was hot against Juno's neck, and he shivered with delight. Their legs were entwined together, and Juno was warm. He didn't remember when he had taken his sweater off, but it was in a crumpled heap on the ground. Juno blinked, and wriggled closer to Taurus, closing his eyes and drifting back to sleep.

When Juno awoke once more, Taurus was nowhere to be found. His clothes were missing from the floor, and Juno was wrapped in the duvet. Juno stretched, his leg still sore, and crept out of bed, getting dressed and walking out of the room. Taurus was sitting at the table, sipping some coffee and reading a book. Juno's heart jumped when he saw him. Taurus looked up and smirked.

"Morning buddy."

Juno blushed and stuck his tongue out.

"My leg hurts!" Juno complained, looking pointedly at Taurus. Taurus laughed.

"Sorry about that." Taurus sarcastically exclaimed. Juno rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen. He made himself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table to begin eating. He then looked at Taurus, who had gone back to reading his book.

"Hey Taurus?" Taurus looked up at Juno, placing his bookmark into his book and placing it down on the table. Juno continued,

"Do you know anything more about those mental asylums?" Taurus frowned.

"Yeah... They haven't caught them. We have to stay inside." Juno huffed and complained,

"I'm boreddd..."

Taurus stayed quiet as Juno rested his head on his paw, staring out the window next to the front door. All of a sudden, Juno jumped up and fell over, toppling the chair and hitting the ground.

"There's someone outside!" He announced, picking himself up. Taurus' eyes flicked up, and he stood up and walked to the front door. He peeked out the window and his eyes widened as there was a bang on the front door by a pure white wolf. The wolf's eyes were sunken and almost completely empty of emotion. He had a large gash in the side of his face, but it didn't seem to bother him at all. Taurus fumbled for his pocket, pulling out Juno's phone. Juno ran up to him, saying,

"Why do you have my phone??"

Taurus looked at him,

"Mine broke at your dad's house, and I've just had yours I guess. Shh.." Taurus hesitated watching the wolf, when all of a sudden the wolf fainted Juno and Taurus looked at each other, shocked. Taurus called the police. Juno listened in apprehension.

"Hey... Yeah a guy just started banging on my door, then fainted...Wolf... Yeah i think he's one of the clients from the asylum...Aspen Street, house number 4. Ok, thanks! Bye.." Juno hugged Taurus.

"That was scary..." Juno murmured, looking up at Taurus. Taurus kissed him, and they waited for the police to arrive. The guy was taken away, and Taurus opened the door to the police. A leopard came up to the door, and quickly asked,

"Did this guy just arrive uninvited? He wasn't asked to come here or anything?" Taurus nodded.

"Completely unexpected. We were just sitting at the table and Juno saw him out of the window." Juno tightened his grip around Taurus' waist, hiding his face. The police looked at Juno and flicked her tail before nodding and bidding them farewell. Juno sighed and let go of Taurus, collapsing onto the sofa.Taurus sat down beside him, curling around him and hugging him. He softly kissed his neck, and Juno got butterflies in his stomach at Taurus' touch.