Chapter 2

Liam's POV

I'm awoken by the sound of heavy banging on my front door. Who could that be? It's 6am and this is my off-day. I keep my eyes shut and sink deeper into the matress hoping that the banging would go away, I was very wrong.

At first I chose to ignore it until I heard muffled sobs coming from the other side of the door. I frown and roll off my bed, I waddle down to the door and look through the peep-hole. "Louis?" Much to my dismay, I see my band mate standing at my door in tears.

I quickly unlock the door and he breaks into my arms. I shut the door and lead him into the living room with my hands still firmly wrapped around his small body. We sit on my sofa and I look at him with a concerned face. Louis has become some-what my little brother. Yeah, he's a pain in the arse and a sassy bitch most of the time, but Louis' also a very sensitive little mummy's boy. And seeing as we are almost always away from home, I've kind of taken the role of being the mummy, okay that was very weird.

I swallow thickly and open my mouth to speak after sitting in silence for a few minutes "What's up Lou?" I ask softly while rubbing soothing circles on his back.

"H-ha-harry! He's..he's going on holiday with K-kendall...for a w-week!" He says while hiccuping and crying into my shirt, creating a wet and sticky patch. Keep your cool Liam.

I sigh. That's what this is about. "Louis. You know he only has eyes for you. It's just management remember? She's just a beard," I say while running my hand through his hair.

"B-but I want Harry to my-myself!" He sobs louder.

"I know love, I know. Just be patient.. Yeah? Soon, you two will be able to come out."

Louis and Harry have been dating since 2010, it was pretty much love at first sight. They've been on and off over the years but they somehow manage to come crawling back to each other everytime. Fans have always had the idea that they were something more than friends, I mean they were hardly any good at hiding it. None the less, Simon made sure they denied it and created these fake girlfriends to trick fans.

We continue to sit in silence with the odd occasion of hiccups coming from Louis, I kiss his head in a brotherly manner. "How about I make some breakfast and we can watch a movie?" I ask while handing him the TV remote. He nods, I get up and walk to the kitchen to make Louis' favorite. Waffles.

I glance into the living room to see Louis sitting on the sofa and picking a film while hugging a pillow. Smiling proud of myself, I take out the ingredients for the pancakes. I'm pretty good with this love stuff. Louis and Niall are always coming to me when they have boyfriend problems. It's either Louis getting jealous or Niall missing Justin too much. I just wish I was some good with my own love life, I haven't been in a proper relationship since 2011. I pour the waffle mix into the maker and sing quietly to myself.

Once I've made 3 waffles each and covered them in toppings I go to the living room and put the two plates on the table. I'm definitely going to have to burn this off in the gym later. I smile at Louis who is no longer a sniffling wreck and dig into my food while watching The Notebook with him as it is Harry's favorite film.

By the end of the film, we are both full and Louis is feeling slightly better. I take the plates to the kitchen and clean up, this wasn't exactly how I planned my off-day to be, but then again when is my life ever chilled? I go back to the living room to see Louis putting on his jacket,

"going already?" I hum.
"Yeah, thanks for everything Lee...I'm gonna go apologize to Hazzy for being dramatic?"
"No problem Lou, see you" I give Louis a hug and shut the door behind him.

I go down to the basement where I have my own gym and do a hard-core workout to burn off all of those calories. After an hour, I stumble up to the bathroom completely knocked out, I have a cold shower and wrap a towel around my waist.

I walk into my wardrobe and look around, I hum while picking an outfit. I need to go to a restaurant for lunch in an hour for some promo shit so I put on some black jeans, a black tee with a red flannel tied around my waist along with a pair of timberlands.

I slide my phone and wallet into my back pocket before going down to my garage. I look around "which car shall I take today?" I mumble, god that sounded so spoilt. I end up just getting into my black range rover. I type the address into the SatNav and begin the long drive.

(A/N: Chapter two (: Oh yeah.. This story will also have a bit of Larry and Jiall. Ziam will meet in the next chapter <3)