Don't Let It Bother You Part 1

: You had been dating Lauren for almost 8 months. But then you fell for her. Knowing she still had feelings there for her ex Lucy deep down inside but you didn't care. Then the realisation hit that she never actually love you...

Y/N's POV:

She was using me. To get back at her it all makes sense now. She never loved me. I gave her everything she left me shattered in pieces.

I'm sitting here crying in a corner in my own fucking house. She made me feel things I've never felt before, she made me fall for her. It's all my fault for letting her get to me. But I love her. I know I should hate her for leaving me here broken...but I can't she was my first love.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have let you get so attached." Is the last thing Lauren said before walking out and closing the door behind her. Her tone was cold and blunt it's like she felt no remorse there was no emotion. It was like she was like a god damn robot.

I knew deep down inside she would never love me the way she loved Lucy. But I was too much of a fucking coward to actually admit that to myself.

Next Morning

I didn't realise that I passed out and fell asleep on the floor last night. Replaying what happened last night how Lauren left me broken and left like how it was nothing. Made me more angry then sad. Was I not good enough for her? Was I a shitty girlfriend? What the fuck was wrong with me for her to leave like I was a piece of trash?

Instead of staying in and crying about someone who clearly didn't give a shit about me. I decided to call my best friend Dinah. She always knew how to comfort and cheer me up. Usually we'd end up doing something we'd really regret for like a hour max. But then we'd laugh it off, that's what I love about Dinah.

"Siri Call Baby Bey"

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Y/N: Hey Baby Bey
Dinah: Sup Loser
Y/N: Long story short Lauren walked out on me...
Dinah: SHE WHAT... SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SCOOP OUT HER GREEN EYES WITH A SPOON...
Y/N: Dinah
Dinah: AND FEED THEM TO HER FUCKING.....
Y/N:DINAH!
Dinah: Sorry Y/N, I got carried away do you want me to come over? And we could watch movies and shit?
Y/N: I have a better idea
Dinah:What is it ?
Y/N: LETS GO GET FUCKING WASTED
Dinah: YAAAAS BISH IM IN IMMA FIND YOU A NEW HOE
Y/N: I'll pick you up at 8
Dinah: See ya then love ya
Y/N: Love you too mwah bye