Lauren - You really belive they're your friends? - Part 2

Lauren's POV

I stood there staring at my girlfriend peacefully sleeping under one of my best friends with her hands tangled in Camila's hair. Okay I'm making it sound like they just fucked. They're just sleeping and cuddling on the couch.

Which I totally deserve, but that should be me. I've treated Y/N less than the princess she is that is wrong of me I should be making this right.

Should I wake her up? No right? She is sleeping and so is Camila. I'll go change and shower first I think then I'll be more prepared to give Y/N my undivided attention.

After Lauren's shower...

I was just putting lotion on my face and Camila walked in. "Oh shit sorry Laur I didn't know you were in here... you should really lock the door" she chuckled with sleepy eyes. A little part of me was still mad even though it's not Camila's fault. I was just jealous of their friendship at times.

I think I was in my head too long because Camila spoke up again "she's in the front lounge downstairs waiting for you, I doubt that she knows your back." Making eye contact with me through the mirror Camila continued "make this right Lauren okay, don't fuck it up...great pep talk I'm going to head to my bunk have fun getting your girl back."

I nodded and said my good nights and goodbyes to Camila as she closed the bathroom door behind her.

I wiped off the excess lotion and made my way downstairs. There she was her back facing me as the tv quietly played her favourite cartoon. I remember her telling me once, that she only watches it to keep her happy and calm. That would mean I really really fucked up. Before I could speak up. Y/N started talking, "Glad to know you're back in one piece." she spoke softly.

I was really expecting her to yell at me. Fuck.

No One's POV

Lauren didn't respond she didn't know how to. She knew she had screwed up and now it was her job to fix it as calmly as possible. Lauren made her way around the couch to face Y/N.

Y/N didn't look up at Lauren.

Lauren knelt down in front of Y/N, in between Y/N's legs and looked up at her with pleading eyes to say something...anything. Y/N being stubborn kept her eyes fixated on the screen in front of her.

"Baby.."

"Baby look at me please."

"Okay...you don't have to look at me. I know I am the biggest asshole on this planet. But please let me make this right. I shouldn't have fought with you before leaving to hangout with my friends. I am so sorry my love"

Lauren began to tear up. There was no response, Lauren was about to get up to give Y/N some space.

Till Y/N pulled her back down and looked Lauren dead in the eyes and asked...

"You really believe they're your friends Lauren? Do you feel safe with them Lauren? Do you feel like you are authentically you when you are with them Lauren?"

Y/N spoke slowly with a hint of frustration laced in her voice. You'd be pretty frustrated to if your girlfriend began to act different just to find validation in people who didn't really didn't care about her wellbeing.

Lauren didn't know what to say.

Lauren's POV

I was taken aback by Y/N's sudden questions. I knew the true answers to those questions and I know Y/N knows too. I know she wants me to confess, to understand that my actions are not only hurting her its hurting me too.

Instead of fighting her anymore. I just sat on her lap facing her. Without saying anything I leaned in and kissed her, I could feel her holding back for a moment till she melted into my touch. It was a short yet passionate kiss. I pulled away and rest my forehead against hers.

"I believe that I am me when I am with you. I feel safe when I am with you. I am so sorry baby.