Don't Let It Bother You Part 2

Y/N POV
Truth is the last thing I want to do is go out and get wasted. Because for sure my emotions are just gonna be heightened. Probably end up crying and the puking and then more crying and then even more puking. I hate it. I hate her who am I kidding I fucking love her.

But tonight isn't for her it's for me. If for me to understand that I don't need her. Well at least that's what my head says my heart says something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. My hearts telling me to forgive her to go running back to her, beg her to be mine again. But I have to stay strong because I hate feeling weak. I hate that feeling of someone taking pity on me. I need to understand before I met her I was my own person.

But she showed me how to live my life to the fullest. Although she didn't love me as much as Lucy. I know she cared about me. Stupid heart why did you have to fall in love with her you knew all along you were gonna get hurt but you were like "no I love her , fuck you and your feelings I don't care if i die I'm gonna still continue to love her even from the grave".

6:00pm

I just got back from the grocery store. And boy I have never spent so much money on ice cream in my entire life doesn't help I'm lactose totally worth it. Guess I should start getting ready I have two hours before I have to pick up Dinah.

6:18pm

As I'm taking a steamy hot shower all these questions start to pop up in my head again. Before I start to over think I decided to play some music to help get my mind off things through the waterproof speaker in the shower. Didn't help when the first song on shuffle was Strangers by Halsey and the she devil herself.

6:32pm

While I was looking for something to wear I saw one of Lauren's jacket hung up all nicely in my closet. It bought back so many memories good and bad. One of the good parts was on our second date we had gone to the movies and it started raining as she was walking me to my car. She had offered to drop me home but I was too stubborn and didn't want to be a burden. So she gave me her jacket because all I was wearing was a white long sleeve crop and black ripped jeans. She said I would get a cold, I remember politely declining but she insisted and I couldn't resist those fucking gorgeous emerald eyes. One of the many bad parts were it bought up was our first time together and how she accidentally called me Lucy I thought I was hearing things so I let her continue to work her magic. Like fuck was I wrong.

6:49pm

I after what felt like years of contemplating I decided to go relatively simple. By wearing acid washed ripped jeans, The 1975 white band tee, and a black leather jacket with a pair of close toed heels. I kept telling myself "that I deserve to be happy no matter how hung up I am on Lauren I need to grow a pair of fucking balls and move on. That she isn't worth my happiness."

6:55pm

I have like an hour to spare. So I'm sitting in my living room flipping through channels. Till I hear a knock on my door. Huh wonder who that could be?

Soon as I open the door it's just my neighbour Kendall.

Y/N: Hey Ken
Kendall: Hey Y/N they accidentally gave your mail to my house again.
Y/N: Thankyou for being a good citizen.

We exchanged a few laughs before she left. Deep down inside a part of me wished it was Lauren wouldn't tell Dinah that though she always told me Lauren's bad news but I chose to ignore her.

As I was about to close the door someone held it open from the other side. When I looked up to see who the fuck it was it was the same pair of emerald eyes that left my heart shattered in pieces less than 24hours ago.

Fuck.