10. Wedding Bells.

Violeta's POV

Ready for it? Ready for my wedding? Can I enter into the institution of marriage? "I don't know, Xander." I sighed. I was so lost. I looked at him. His eyes were wide and he seemed so shocked. Oops, I called him Xander. God!! I hope he doesn't mind, but why will he? He himself was calling me using only endearments, if he has issues then i will also tell him 'You will get used to it' and not only that Xander is way more attractive to me. Am I attracted to his name? Well what is his full name? "What's your full name?" I asked. He still seemed dazed a bit.

Any way he answered. "Alexander Pace Walker." Wow, I said out loud. "Wow, I...I...like your name" He gave me a amused smile. What? His name is so nice. 'You are smitten' a small voice in my brain mocked. I blushed, I knew I already am feeling a connection to this man sitting before me. I suddenly seemed to do a thing I have never done before, drool over a man sitting right before me. His hair was jet black, it was not very short but just the right amount, businesslike. His eyes were darkest shade of brown, almost black, very intense and deep. He had thin pink lips. His stubble made me go weak on my knees. He had the most defined jaw-line, I had seen. He is the most handsome man I had ever seen, sorry Theo, I almost felt guilty.

"You know, no one had called me Xander, since my mom passed away." "Oh! I am so sorry. Hope you don't mind me calling you that. Or else..." "Shh....its okay" he told touching my hand, I tried to control my blush but failed. I slowly retreated my hand it was giving me jitters. "So you can't throw at me I don't know" ohh. No. "How can I Xander, tell me like whom am I to decide as violeta or lavendar. Because I am Violeta in Lavendar's situation" "Baby I repeat, never and I mean it never ever see yourself as Lavendar, you are Violeta- The love of my life" "So Mr. I saw you today but love you, do enlighten me how can I, I am 18, I can't marry now as violeta." "Age is not a thing" "Then what is? Do I have a career? Are my parents settled? Did my brother complete his education? And I have not even selected you, sorry, no doubt I find you handsome but I don't love you. So as Violeta I can't marry you."

"Damn it, okay I get you should remain as Violeta the person you are but put yourself in Lavendar's situation got?" "Sort of, meaning I should substitute Lavendar's parents as mine and so on, that is I Violeta, how will I react or be if I am in Lavendar's shoes alright?" "Perfect" "But I love my people" "Its okay, now this is your world, just be sincere to this now" "Okay, so tell me are Lavendar's parents settled" "Yes. They are very rich" That bought a smile to my face. I will consider them as my own. And they seemed to be well off that made me happy. Hope Lavendar also does the same with my parents and my loved ones. He continued, "And your brother is very well off to, he has inherited your dad's business" "Great" I grinned. "And my career?"

"You have a considerably decent career, you have your own clinic which runs quite decently and you also lecture in universities sometimes" "Wow, she is so good" He just rolled his eyes. "And about you selecting me, well you have to, I love you, is that not enough for you?" "What about Lavendar, will it not be wrong that I....." "Shut up....is this something that two same people in parallel universe feel such a strong connection. You care so much about her. I am jealous."

I looked at him amused. He is so....I don't know....I sighed. "Fine, we can marry. I am ready. But I don't really know you" "What do you want to know? And how would you have selected your boyfriend if you were in your universe?" "Hmm....I want to know everything but you can tell that later. And I always wanted a equal man, you seem to be too rich. I wanted an average man, as my husband. I wanted him to be caring and loving but at the same time courageous and passionate. Maybe a soldier you know. I.....I....have always wanted to see the father of my kids, in my husband or boyfriend, who would accept me for who I am." I said dreamily.

His gaze was so intense that I couldn't comprehend, what he was thinking. So I quickly added, "But its okay, now that all doesn't matter" That seemed to put him to cool-off. "So, can we marry on our birthdays?"he asked "So soon" I gasped. He just nodded "Why delay, I don't see any point in doing so. So that is it. Tomorrow after visiting the research center, we will visit the wedding planner and talk." I didn't know what to say. This is too much. But I just let it be. What else can I do. I sensed finality, in his tone.

Just then desert arrived. I thanked the chef and praised him profusely, the food was great and the desert looked no different. I was told that, it was called fruit basket and it contained all kind of fruits, displayed so wonderfully. He was so rich. I am not very sure, if I will fit in, in this world, his world, with him, as his wife. But its not like I have a option. Should I just run away?

A.N:-
Sorry for the delay friends. Actually, I don't have free access to the device through which I make chapters and update. And big shout out to those who are supporting me. You know it means a lotttttt. Thank you!! Do share, what you feel about this chapter and story in general. Also please vote.