26. Shivers and Shocks.

Violeta's POV.

As was expected, Xander's room was pitch black. Is Xander always like this? I mean black can be people's happy colour...but I believe its too dark and represents sorrow. I let the thoughts settle back and laid on the bed. It was all so luxurious over here. From my small room to here laying on a bed that is probably bigger than my room was surely a long journey. Just that I would have been very glad if all this was done the right way. I closed my eyes and let sleep engulf me into its abundant peace.

I opened my eyes to see Xander hovering over me, I blushed. He was staring at me with so much love. I looked away. He neared near my neck, when I jerked away. He looked surprised and irritated, I gave him an apologetic look, "Xander, let me tell you if you keep on marking me like this, you will lose all these of your riches buying concealer." I said showing his room. He laughed. I liked it when he laughed. I wanted to see him happy. He slowly came near me and whispered in my ear, "If my angel wants, I will learn to be gentler." I shivered. He smirked.

He wrapped his arms around me and we sat there a few minutes. "I missed you. I am getting addicted to you." He said. I smiled. Now that Dad's issue was over, I genuinely felt happy. I know he had understood, what I was trying to tell. I could see a difference. But it was clear to me that Xander had also had some sort of past. Why wasn't he close to his Dad? How his mom died? Before I could ponder deeper, "Get ready...lets go and have dinner and leave for home...I have taken a 3 week holiday...for wedding planning, our wedding and our sweet honeymoon." He whispered. I shivered again. God!! What is happening. I quickly ran and freshened up.

I was wearing the same dress and even Xander was still in his business suit. He had removed his coat and his tie lay lazily in his pant pockets, his shirt was half in and half out. He looked so handsome. I could see he was tired, still to me he looked like the most handsome man ever. I smiled gently at him. He is also so intelligent. He was the one who brought the company as No.1 in the entire Universe. I like him....hey wait universe, I had to ask him about it. Dad had not come yet, so I asked him in a whisper.

"Xander, have people started going to other planets to stay?" He nodded, "Ya!! You must not be knowing but there is already major settlements in Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus. They are also coming up with such in other planets. In Fact, we are going to honeymoon in Uranus and then Jupiter only." I gasped. I felt so giddy. I didn't know what to say or do. I guess Xander saw my expression and quickly kissed me on the lips. That had me frozen first and then melt in his arms. "Relax" he murmured in the kiss. We were separated by a throat clearing. Dad.

My face burned while Xander looked as if nothing had happened. Damn him. "Its okay, no need to look like a tomato, anyway you need to implement your decision." He said sitting Down. His comment didn't do any good, in Fact my face burned even more. "What decision?" Xander asked suddenly curious. Dad smiled a little, "Lavender plans on naming your first daughter Rose." He said all happy. I smiled.

Xander nodded, "Of course." We chatted for a while having dinner.
They mostly talked about why Xander had to go to office today and some other business venture in Pluto. I was yet again shocked. Pluto? Like we aren't even sure yet, if that can be considered a planet in our solar system. Maybe my lovely fiance has decided that I need to be given shivers and shocks today. I chuckled at my own mind voice with earned me looks from these two haughty men from another dimension, whom now I call family. After a while of some more boring business talks, we left.

Xander very patiently explained to me about how they reached there. Created suitable atmosphere and more. I didn't get a single thing, except for the fact that now I am going to go there, it was exciting. When I told about this to Xander, when we were home, he said, "I understand this is all new to you, but you must know my love that Honeymoon is not about that." I couldn't help but blush.

Xander was patient and caring. I have somewhere deep inside started to fall for him. He was dominating at times no chuck it all the time, even possessive and bossy, but the inevitable truth was that he loved me. Our relationship is a bit strange, I can imagine what it must be for him to explain to me about planets, when its so natural to him. It will need the same amount of patient you will need to explain a baby. He does that with love. And on the other hand he forces me to marry him asap. And chooses the honeymoon destination himself not caring about what I feel. Plus I also feel that he is somewhere in  having a part of him missing his mom, its not easy without parents. I am not understanding anything at this moment. So I sat silently drinking my coffee with him by my side. One thing was undeniable that somewhere deep inside my heart was melting for Mr. Shivers and Shocks.

A.N:-
Hello! I am deeply troubled by this new game or I don't know even if I should call this a game, 'blue whale challenge.' It has killed 130 teens in Russia. I beg, please don't get into anything such. Life is valuable. I am horrified by how inhumane we have become. This is so painful that my heart cries. Manipulating, young kids is just not done man.Please everyone be careful and informed. Also if you see anyone in trouble, don't hesitate in helping them. Humanity is the most sacred thing my friends. I request all of you to practice it. Thank you!!