Chapter 1: welcome home

The doors to the Castle slam open,"He's back! He's back!" Pidge yelled, she panted heavily. The doors to the main deck opened. Everyone stared at her in Aw, she then turned, they weren't staring at her.

"What's up," a cocky voice said. Everyone ran towards him. Yelling and screaming. Tears were shed. And in all, Lance just stood there with boredom painted on his face.

"Where in the Galaxy where are you?! Do you know how hard it is to keep the universe with only four lions!?" Allura lectured, but Lance didn't listen.

He walked straight past Allura, and right to Keith. He started Kieth in the eyes. His eyes seemed to cloud with something.
But what?

"Miss me, Keith?" Lance asked. His voice like hunny, and sharp like steel. Lance licked his lips, eyeing at Keith head to toe. A smile stretched across his lips.

Something sparked inside Keith, his chest burned, he wanted to lash out in anger. To hit Lance, yet hold him. He felt himself becoming angrier. With every step, every breath, every word that lance made, drove him with mad. He wanted to drag Lance back, and bet the hell out of him, just for leaving.

Keith gritted his teeth. Walking with everyone back to the dining hall.

Everyone sat in their seats, staring at Lance. He has changed. A lot.

They all started at him with confusion, happiness and anger, but all Lance looked at was Keith

They all started at him with confusion, happiness and anger, but all Lance looked at was Keith. His eyes grew much more hungry. Lusting for something more. Something more thirst quenching. He slowly eyed everyone their, always moving his eyes back to Keith.

"I know your all pretty upset that I left, and took the blue lion; however, the blue lion fallowed me. I couldn't just leave blue, and I did promise I'd be back," he joked.
"Now I'm going to bed, see ya," he said, leaving the room, as well as the tension.

"What happened to him," Hunk asked, scratching the back of his head.

"I don't no, but whatever it is- I don't like it," Allura said," he's acting very similar to what happened to the last blue paladin, but the red paladin was also effected. He became more violent and hostile. With the blue, it's a little more complicated than that. No one really knows what happened to him," she said, a pained look on her face.

No one blamed her, everyone was confused. No one knew what happened to him last year, but it felt wrong.

Shiro stood up," well what ever happened to him, we should be there for him, and Kieth- if anything happens to you, tell us. We don't want a repeat of what Allura was talking about," he said, with a hand on Keith's shoulder.

Keith looked down, his thoughts raced. He wanted to do something, something strange. Keith sighed," yeah, I will," He said, moving to his room.

--------------(night time)-------------

The room was dark, the covers hot. Keith couldn't sleep. Something had awoken inside of him. He started up at the ceiling. Pondering the same question, 'what happened?' He repeated over, and over again in his mind.
His thoughts were soon cut off from the sound of his door opening. Soft footstep came towards him. He shut his eyes, pretending to sleep. He then felt that same someone crawl on top of him. This person was straddling his hips.

"Keith~" the voice spoke soft. The males voice was hot, wet," Keith~ I know your wake," he sang, licking Keith's earlobe.

Keith's eyes opened slowly, he saw Lance, who was laying on Keith's chest. Lance smiled wider, bitting his lower lip. His checks flush with pink.
His face came closer to Keith's, pressing his lips against Keith's.

Panicking, Keith pushed Lance to the floor. Lance let out a moan, hitting the ground. Giggling," I love it went your rough with me," Lance said full of lust.

Keith looked down at him, full of anger. Why was he so angry?

Lance crawled up onto the bed, kneeling his head down," you want to hurt me, don't you?" He chuckled darkly.

Keith snapped. He yanked Lance up by his hair, both their eyes filled with lust. Keith gritted his teeth together. He pulled Lance forward, tilting Lances head back, he sunk his teeth into Lances flesh. Lance let out a sharp moan, mixed with pain and pleasure, he tugged Keith's cloths.

Panting, Lance begged," more, hurt me more!" He begged, his hands cupped Keith's face. His eyes showed a lusting sea of blue" break me! Any night! Every night, I'll be your, just fuck me " he plied.

Keith ripped Lance's shirt of his body, tossing it to the ground. "Fine," Keith said with anger and lust on his voice.

"Yay~" Lance moaned. Getting thrown to his back, he licked his lips.