Chapter 3 - Daytona Bennett

This has an adult themed joke and some talk about sex. I would still rate it as PG-13 at most, but I wanted to warn y'all. Let me know what you think! I read & reply to all comments! 

3 – Daytona Florida

"Hey Daytona," Tyler winked as me passed me. I winked back as I applied my cherry bomb lip balm in the flip down vanity mirror in my car. I was just waiting on Piper to finish changing after cheer practice, which was conveniently during the same time as football practice. Being the youngest of five sisters got you some attention, especially when you're named after one of Florida's hottest cities.

But I liked attention. I also liked being one of the hottest girls in Paradise High School. It was nice. Boys liked me. Girls liked me. And everyone wanted to be me.

"Hey bitch," my best friend, Piper greeted me.

"Hey bitch, don't call me bitch," I smirked. She rolled her eyes and fixed her lipstick. She was beautiful, but obsessed with expensive makeup. Which wasn't a problem, I think it's cool if people like makeup and cool if they don't. The problem with Piper's obsession with makeup lied with her $40 lipstick and love for giving Brady blow jobs in the boy's handicapped stall after cheer practice.

"So I heard Nate was talking about you the other day," Piper grabbed her books and we headed to Geometry together.

"Nate?" I was shocked. He was a senior, which isn't that big of a deal here in a small town like Paradise. But he was still super hot. And totally taken.

"I heard he was going to break up with Ramona and ask you to homecoming," Piper said.

"What? You're kidding me? No way!" It was too good to be true; but I didn't know why a senior would be willing to break up with his girlfriend to date me. I had been voted "best ass in the freshman class' last year, but Nate and Ramona had been dating since eighth grade.

I started my car and drove home, singing along to the new Noah Cyrus song on the radio with my best friend. We came home, raided the fridge for snacks and went up to my room to spend the next few hours binging on Netflix and Cheezy-Doo-Dads.

"I think I might do it," Piper said in the middle of our third episode.

"Do what?" I asked.

"You know...it," she said.

"With Brady?" I gasped. Was she really considering letting him take her virginity? They were to that step? Already?

"No, with Matthew Dweebler," she rolled her eyes, referencing Matthew Keebler, who was notoriously known around Paradise High as being a brown-noser straight-A geek.

"Why, are you sure you're ready for something like that?" I asked.

"I dunno. Maybe. He's a good kisser and I've got to do it sometime," she said, "Besides, he really wants to do it."

"Of course he does, but are you really sure that you want to?" I asked, "You sure you're not just wanting to do it for him?" I asked.

"Why would you even say that? Of course I want to have sex with him! It's not like he's really pressuring me into it. I can say no whenever I want," she said, angrily.

"I'm just trying to look out for you," I said, "I don't want you to do something you don't want to do and regret it or have him dump you because he got what he wanted."

"He would never do that, my God, just because you're single and alone doesn't mean you need to be such a frigid bitch. No wonder you're single; you're a prude." Piper said and got up, storming out my door, leaving me to wonder where I went wrong in caring about my best friend.

I knew I wasn't the most experienced, but is that how everyone saw me? As a prude?