New Family

RJ didn't answer Angela's question because the van is already there ti fetch them.

No one of them dare to start or open and conversation anymore. Hinatid nila si Maine sa condo unit nito. Bago maka-alis ang dalaga, may sinabi si Angela sa kanya.

"Ate can I hug you?!"

"Of course."

Maine went near to Angela and hugged her. Angela whispered something to her that makes her heart beat fast.

Hindi na pinakinggan ni RJ ang pag-uusap ng dalawa. Lumayo sya ng konti para hindi nya ito marinig.

"Alam mo ate, ikaw ang gusto kong maging Girlfriend, Asawa at Mommy ko. Because I see how you care for daddy and me. Sana ligawan ka ni daddy. Can you promise me something ate?!"

"Sige, ano ba yun?!"

"Hmmm.. If someday na ligawan ka nga ni daddy sana sagutin mo sya. Okay lang naman sa akin na pahirapan mo sya pero dapat sasagutin mo sya ng 'OO'. Kung kayo na sana huwag kayong mag-aaway at sana ikasal kayo at kayo na ang magiging mommy ko.. Sana ate gawin mo yan.. Sa ngayon, ito ang tangging hiling ko kaya sana gawin mo ang promise na 'to.."

"I promise Angela.."

"Thank you ate. I love you.."

"I love you too... Sige na, tama na ang drama.. Ang daddy mo naghihintay na sa inyo.."

Maine and Angela let go of their hug.

"So paano Maine, bukas magsimula na tayo sa presentation natin."

"Sige bye.."

"Bye"

After an hour, RJ and Angela finally arrived in Laguna. RJ call Angela to wake her up.

"Angela, gising na.."

"Are we here at Laguna already.?!"

"Yes dear."

RJ and Angela got off inside the van. RJ thanked their service driver. After saying thank you's, they got inside the house. They saw his father waiting for him.

"Anak, musta ang trip mo.?"

"Okay lang po. Saan po sina lola at tsaka yung mga kapatid ko?!"

"Teka lang tawagin ko sila."

Rj's father called all of them to go outside their rooms. All of them went to the sala. They hug their kuya. When his lola's turn to welcome him, she saw the little girl hiding behind him.

"Who is this little girl hiding in your back.?!"

"Ah..... Lola, Daddy,Kuya, Riza,Angel, and Ate April; this is Angela my daughter."

"Ano yan bro, nagka-instant daughter ka sa Batanes.?!"
Biro ng kuya nya.

"Likewise.,. "

"How?!"

"She is Angela Mendez. She also stay with her tito, when they met Maine. I got fissed off to her Tito. He always into Maine. I got jealous of that time kaya pumunta ako sa balcony ng hotel there I saw her alone. I asked where was her Tito and she said he left that morning and did not come back anymore. I took care of her and that day also, I saw Maine with James, her Tito, making out inside the bar. He almost harrass Maine when I got there. The Hotel Staff called the police for what he did. And now he will pay for his sin there. That time, I talked to him about Angela and he said I can adopt her and I asked the police if I can and there they said saw. Ngayon, I already planned to transfer my surname to mine, if that is okay to you and if you will accept her.?!"

******************************
A/N: Sorry talaga. ... 😂😂😅😅😥😥😭😍😘

Follow Me:

Twitter: @cessa_23
Facebook: Cessa Paraoan....