England 2

Maine's POV

Finally!!! Nakadating rin dito sa England. I can see that this place can make my heart heal faster because some people here is hospitable and my grandma told me that many places have an unique and beautiful features   and it seems like she is right.

When we went out of the airport. We saw an old woman holding an small banner saying 'Welcome Sissy and Maine'. And I thought that is my grandma's sister Elena.

"Sissy. "

Lola Carmen shouted and went a hug with Elena. I also saw an two man standing behind Lola Elena.

"Musta ka na?"
Lola Elena asked her sister.

"Okay naman. Ito maganda parin. "

"hhahha.  Pareho tayo."

Lola Elena turned her gaze to me and it makes me nervous.

"Your Maine right? "

She asked as she went near to me.

"Yes po. "

"Your gorgeous apo. Your lola told me that you decided to go here for your heart to heal from a breakup."

"Opo.  I am sorry pag nakakasabagal po ako dito."

"Hindi. You are welcome here. We,  Craisign Family is actually happy because there will be a new member in our household. We can make you happy and enjoy your life here. "

"Thank You. "

We heard someone coughing behind us that makes us turn our heads to the man.

"Ayy,  Maine and Carmen,  this is Dennis Craisign, my son and this is Jordan Craisign, Dennis' son and my only guy grandchild. "

"Hi Maine. I am also Lola's favorite garndchild because I am only one of her grandchild. She don't have any grandchild than me."

We all laughed at this statement. Few minutes later,  we decided to go home.
Inside the van,  the two old man is still talking and having a bonding. And Tito Dennis is the one managing the car,  and Jordan is now beside me talking to me here in the backseat.

"Maine, I heard that you came here to heal because you are a brokenhearted.?"

"Yes. Lola Carmen just suggested that I could go here with her.  And she said that staying here for years can make my heart forget what happened to me and my ex-boyfriend."

"If you mind me asking. It's only okay if you don't answer this but I just want to know you better.".

"Its okay. "

"What happened to you and your ex.?"

"His sister don't like me as her bother's girlfriend. She said that I am only after her brother's fortune.  And she also said that I am just using him to get my position in the office higher."

"That's all??! Its too light for you to break---"

"No. She also make a voice tape.  And this tape contains lies. She used a man
to make that lies. The man said that I am a slut and the man also said that I used my body to the guy clients for them to approve my presentation to them. And there he believe on that. I tried explaining but he doesn't still believe me. So I said if it is better if we break up. And he said yes."

"I know how hard for you because of that bullsh*t ex of yours. But I will make sure that you will be back on being happy again here. Couz."

"Thanks Couz. "

"How old are you? "

"Twenty-two. How about you? "

"Same as yours. I think that we will be a perfect match."

"I thought so. Do you have a girlfriend?!"

"No,  I haven't."

"Why?! I mean you're a good-looking guy."

"I don't want to.  I want to focus on my work."

"What's your job?"

"I am a prosecutor here. And I am currently holding many cases for me to solve."

"Ahh.. Why don't give some time to date?"

"As I said to you I am busy on work. And dating is just a waste of time."

"Okay, fine. Jordan, can I have a little nap??"

"Of course."

I put my head on the window and take a nap.

One hour later, someone is waking me up. When I open my eyes, Jordan is the one waking me up.

"Where are we?"

"Maine,  welcome here in Bristol, England."

"Bristol?"

"Yes."

Except for London and Manchester. Bristol is also one of the best city here in England. The thought that this city is not too urbanized, a part of this city have a beautiful view of the lake that connects to the lake below the London bridge.

When we arrived in the Craisign house. I see that the interior of the house is the same of the interior of the mansion in the Pampanga. Lola Elena told me that this house have 8 rooms. One for Tito Dennis and his wife, Rose, one for Tita Jessica, also Lola Elena's child, one for Lola Elena,  one for Jordan,  one for Lola Carmen since she visited here once a year before,  two guest rooms and one also for the maids here.

I told Lola Carmen if we could use the same room but Lola Elena insists that I can use one of the guest room. The maids help me to carry my bags in the room. When we get to the room,  I thanked the maids in Tagalog because I thought that they are also Filipino's.

"Salamat po."

"Walang ano man po ma'am."

"Maine nalang po."

"Sige Maine. Ako nga pala si Ana. Sige po aalis na po ako para makatulog po kayo."

I take a baths and change my clothes. I put my clothes and undergarments in the cabinet. When I am done, I put myself in the bed. I was about to take a sleep but my phone beeped. It's my instagram. I saw Valeen sent me a dm.

'Bes hinahanap ka ng Boyfriend mo.  Maghanda ka pupuntahan ka ata dyan. '