Country Girl

"Okay Mom!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs to get breakfast. This is the day I have been waiting for. This is the day I am going to the Luke Bryan concert! I have been waiting for this for months and I have saved all my money so I could get V.I.P. tickets. All week I have been thinking " This is the day. This is the day I meet my idol and my life long dream man!" I sit down to eat my cereal and I realize I'm going to be late for school! I quickly drink my orange juice and run out the door. I spent so long day dreaming I missed my bus and I had to run to school. I got to school during the middle of geometry and luckily I didn't get detention. During class I passed a note to my best friend Kylie "Can't wait for the concert tonight!!!" "I know" she wrote back "It is going to be a huge blowout concert since Luke Bryan is playing here in Leesburg, Georgia his home town!" "Girls!" We heard. "What is going on back there!?!?" Instantly Kylie and I jolted. We looked straight into the cold blue eyes of Miss Valenti. We knew everyone that ever got caught passing notes in her class would have to miss lunch and lunch was the only time we could talk to Nicole about what we were going to wear to the concert tonight. "Should I read those notes aloud to the class?" she said and Kylie and I both shook our heads but you know Miss Valenti she walked to the back of the room and grabbed the notes out of our hands. "Can't wait for the concert!" she read aloud. "I know it is going to be a huge blowout concert since Luke Bryan is playing here in Leesburg, Georgia his home town!!!" Kylie and I blushed and you couldn't hear anything besides the loud roar of the class laughing at us. "Well you two girls can have lots of time to pass notes while you are in LUNCH DETENTION." she said. Well that is just great! Now how are we supposed to talk to Nicole about the concert? During lunch detention Kylie and I decided to text Nicole and we all decided to wear ripped jean skirts, plaid shirts, and cowboy boots, but that is what we usually where. Once I got home I went straight up to my room to do my make up, hair, and get my outfit on. The concert isn't until 6:30 but I really want to get ready to make the night go by faster. I have always dreamed of meeting Luke Bryan and tonight is the night.