Chapter 2

About an hour later I met up with Kylie and Nicole. We decided to go out to dinner before the concert. When we got to Not Your Average Joe's it was packed but we didn't have to wait long because most of the people were at the bar. Once we got our food we were ecstatic and we couldn't wait. After we finished eating Nicole said she was having some serious stomach issues and then she ran to the bathroom and puked all over the floor. We called her mom and she said that Nicole was way too sick to come to the concert and that she would be there in ten minuets to pick her up. We felt so bad but Kylie and I have been waiting for so long and Nicole said it would be okay is we went without her. We got into my pickup truck and and started driving to the stadium where the concert was going to be held.When we got there Kylie and I were almost crying! We went to find our seats and waited for the concert to start. Our seats are absolutely amazing! We can almost touch the stage and it will be great when Luke Bryan finally comes out! The concert just started! "Kylie this is amazing!" I screamed over the loud speakers. "I know!" she yelled back. "He is so cute!" We have been singing all of the songs since the concert started! We have taken tons of pictures and videos, but this whole time all I have been thinking is if Luke Bryan would like me or what he is really like or if he is the kind of celebrity that will sign a couple pictures and send me off or if he will really get to know me. All I really know is that I cannot wait to meet him and that time to meet him is now!