Chapter 8

~ 6 weeks later ~

Today I'm leaving for the tour with Luke. We've been together everyday since the concert it has been so exciting! I can't wait to start the tour! Tyler Farr and Scotty McCreery are opening the show and I can't wait to meet them! Nicole and Kylie can't come and neither can my parents but we will meet at some shows. I'm a little sad I won't get to see them since I'm so used to seeing them everyday. "Ready?" I heard my cute boyfriend tell to me. "Whenever you are." I yelled back. Then we loaded our stuff onto the bus. Our first stop is in Chicago. It is going to take a long time but our show isn't for a week we just want to get there early to shop and look around. "Come sit with me on the couch." Luke said. "Okay Hun." I said walking over and plopping on the couch. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. We just sat on the couch watching The Voice but it was just a repeat episode. We sat watching show after show until I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and we were at Dunkin Donuts. Luke got me a hazelnut coffee, my favorite! We spent the day driving and setting up the tour bus to make it more comfortable and before I knew it I had fallen asleep again but this time in my bunk. I woke up at ten and had and unread message from Kylie it read "Hey girlie how's your so far?" I responded "Hey babe it's fun I miss you and Nicole a lot! I can't live without my girls!" "I know I can't wait for the next show you guys will be in Tennessee and we will see you! I can't wait to see Luke perform again!" I know can't wait to see you guys, but I got to go I really need some sleep. Bye girlie!" I said. " Bye!" she said back. when I next woke up we were in Chicago.

______________________

Hey guys sorry this chapter was so late and was super slow. I promise I will try to update more frequently! The next chapter will be a little more exciting... I promise! Thanks for reading! Haley 😊