Chapter 7

When Kylie arrived I told her about what he said to me on the porch about being his girlfriend and meeting him at 5:00 at the lake. She said she was so excited for me and that she is totally coming with me. "So did he tell you what to wear? Like casual or dressy or lazy?'' Kylie asked. "Nope! He just said to meet at the lake at 5:00 and that he had a surprise." I responded. "Okay so you should dress casual. Its in between lazy and dressy so whatever it is you'll be fine." she said. "You know what?!?!" she asked very loud. "What?!" I responded in the same manner. "We should go on a shopping spree and invite Nicole so we can all get new outfits for tonight!!!" "Yes absolutely! It is already 3:00 now so we should probably get going. I can't believe we have been talking for two hours!" I said. "I'll call Nicole." she added. We met Nicole at the mall at 3:00 and we only shopped for 45 minutes because we had to fat ready too. When we got back to my house we did our hair and makeup and got dressed. I'm wearing a green crop top with a pair of jean high waisted shorts and my cowboy boots. When we got to the lake I was so happy! He is playing a concert for me! "Aww Luke!" I yelled as I ran up to the stage. He picked me up and hugged me and said "Anything for my girlfriend." Girlfriend, Luke Bryan's girlfriend. I will never get used to hearing that. He then went and grabbed a stool for me to sit on and went along and played a whole concert . Kylie and Nicole had to sit in the audience but they were fine with that considering there wasn't a lot of people there. Luke played all the way into the night. At the end of the concert he asked if I would like to go on tour with him, and I screamed yes! Then he kissed me goodnight and Kylie, Nicole, and I drove home and they spent the night since my parents were still away. We talked on and on about the night until we fell asleep.