Chapter 3

The concert is almost over and I'm just too excited. I am singing along with Kylie to "That's my kind of night". Sadly though this is the last song of the night. But this is the best part of the night for Kylie and I. In a ten minutes we are going to be back stage with Luke Bryan! Right now we are walking to the V.I.P. area. There! There! There he is! Luke Bryan is no more than five feet away from Kylie and I! My dream is coming true! "Hey girls!" He said. I am in love! that is all i can think. All I can do is stare into is beautiful brown eyes. "I can't believe I am face to face with Luke Bryan!" I blurted out. "Well you two girls must be fans." He said. "Well, we are more than fans." said Kylie. "What are your names girls?" he said. "I'm Kylie!" she said. "And I'm... I'm Lelia."What pretty names! "Do you two like catfishing?" All I can think of is if he was about to ask us to do something with him, Luke Bryan,my idol! "Well, ummm yeah we go all the time with our families." I said. "I even won the town contest last year." I said. "Would you girls like to come catfishing with me tomorrow? You did pay an awful lot of money just to meet me and I wouldn't want all of that money to be wasted on just one night." Oh my God! Luke Bryan just asked me to go catfishing with him! "Sure! I mean yeah that sounds cool. Umm should we meet at the local lake?" "Yeah. Say ten A.M.? "Absolutely!" replied Kylie. "See you then!" we both said. "See you." he responded. As we walked away Kylie and I screamed! "I can't believe we are going catfishing with Luke Bryan !" said Kylie. "I know" I responded. "But it is getting late we better get home." "Yeah." she said. I dropped Kylie off at her house and am so tired. I just got home and now I'm going straight to bed. Better rest up for tomorrow!