Chapter 5

Alone with Luke Bryan! Any country girls dream! I am so nervous I wonder if he can tell. "You know you are really pretty?" he said. Oh my God!!! Am I dreaming or did that just happen? "Ummm t-t-thank you!" I managed to stuffer out. "You probably already know this but you are really handsome." I said to him. Probably not the best thing to say but I wanted to keep the conversation going and not make him feel embarrassed or like this was a one way crush. "Well thank you." he said. "I have heard that many times but you are the one girl I really wanted to hear it from." I must have blushed because he giggled. Then he did the thing that really set me off he took off his baseball cap and you know what he did he put it on MY head!!! "You know, I really like you Lelia and I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to go out to dinner tonight? B-but you don't have to if you don't want to." he said. My mind is officially blown! "Well I guess I have nothing else going on." I said jokingly. He laughed. "Then its a date?" he said "Its a date I responded. "I will pick you up at eight, but what's you address?" he asked. "18 Chestnut St." I responded. Then he leaned in gave me a sweet soft kiss on the cheek and said "Pick you up at eight!" He walked me to my car and then I drove home.

* It seems like we have a budding romance between Luke and Lelia. I will have chapter 6 up soon!*

Vote

Comment

Follow