MORALITY.

The boy who chooses life over death, the boy whose stricken with both darkness and light, the boy whose destined for the great and the bad. The boy who had no choice.

Cursed at a young age, Eridanus Lestrange inhabits an extraordinary yet destructible gift, but little is known about him. Growing up in a home without his parents although heavily impacted by his mother's influence, he dwells on his exact purpose in the entire scheme.

After enrolling into Hogwarts to begin his fourth year, he thought that he would just become another face in the crowd, he wanted it that way. Instead, he, unfortunately, caught the attention of a student who was eager to unlock all of the mysteries of the boy, the boy who looked as if he met death himself.

i

i. ERIDANUS LESTRANGE

( PORTRAYED BY MAX FIESCHI )

DEDICATION ( sectumsirius FOR GIVING ME THE PLOT AND HELPING ME WITH PLANNING. demonlust FOR MAKING THE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY COVER! )

I only own Eridanus Lestrange, the other oc's, their stories, this story/the plot. I in no way own Harry Potter, the characters (Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, etc), or any of the original ideas (Hogwarts, the spells, etc). All of those belong to the original creator; J.K. Rowling.
© copyright 2017;
kingblack | angie