Chapter 2 (Fists of Iron)

The ship was just exiting earth's atmosphere, then Uranium went light speed. "Where we goin now?" Yellow Peridot asked. "Neptune." Uranium replied. "WHAT, IM NOT GOING WITH THOSE HOMEWORLDS!" She yelled. "Relax, you're not, we're just taking down the ships searching for us!" Uranium said, slowing down the ship. There were at least five spaceships in sight, Neptune in the background. Moonstone, Red Citrine, and Topaz were already in a pod. "Fire!" Moonstone said as he pulled a lever, launching the pod from the hand. He controlled it, and landed it on one of the UFO like spaceships. The gems pulled out their weapons. As both the pod doors, and the other ship doors opened. Topaz was the first to attack, throwing her spear. It just barely hit a Zircon in the leg, getting it off guard. Then Red Citrine slashed his skinny sword. The Zircon poofed, and Moonstone bubbled it. The three battled a Ruby and a Jasper, both poofed but the Ruby was cracked. Moonstone bubbled the two other gems, and tapped the tops of them, and sent to the cells on the ship. Black Opal was watching the cells in the ship, and saw three bubbled gems, go into their each cell. She grinned. A shiny gray character was piloting the biggest spaceship in the fleet, and said. "Just as I thought, it was fake!" It said pulling up screens. He pressed a button and talked into a speaker. "Iron reporting, its confirmed that this was a setup. I will control the fleet otherwise, out!" Someone spoke back to Iron. "I was given orders to send a group of gems after those rebels, and you are part of them. A ship will pick you up, is that understood?!" "Yes ma'am!" Iron replied. All the ships flew away, except for Iron's ship. Moonstone was already flying back into the ship. "Three gems is better than none!" Topaz called out. "There's one ship left?" Red Citrine said confused. Moonstone parked and ran up to the pilot area. Are we gonna blast it?" Yellow Peridot said. Then a black hand ship appeared out of nowhere, it was bigger than the Shining Gem's hand ship. "Uranium get us out of here!" Black Opal screamed. Uranium turned around and went at light speed.
Iron's ship was being sucked into the hand ship by a tractor beam. Once the ship was inside, the palm closed. A door opened and Iron walked into the big ship. Waiting for him was a tall dark figure.