Chapter 3 (Possession)

Iron was checking his screens mumbling to himself. "Can't believe they left me on a mission with these goons, I could be having my own time on homeworld!" A pink and green gem walked up to Iron. "So like, Amber says you should like, control the ship or something" She said swinging a nunchuck. "Sure thing" he said grumpily. As he walked in, he saw the dark figure sitting in one of the pilot seat. Iron sat down and started getting the hand ready to fly through space. Red Pearl walked in. "Obsidian, I still have where the Shining Gems are from when I tracked their ship. "I thought you couldn't track the ship, and you had to ask for their coordinates" Iron said. "I actually did track it just in case" Red Pearl replied. Obsidian spoke. "You keep quiet and get us where we need to go." He told Iron "Red, let me see where they are." Red Pearl gave him the coordinates. "Iron, head for the moon base!" Iron punched it towards Earth.
Uranium was sitting at the index finger, the ship was facing the moon base. The others were doing an investigation there. Moonstone had just walked up. "This old place brings back memories." He said. "How?" Topaz asked. "That's...a story for another time." Moonstone said. Yellow Peridot was sitting in the chair, typing on the keypad. She was looking for a file about other rebels that live on earth. While scrolling through, there was a photo of a poofed orange gem. Red Citrine's eyes got bigger, and Black Opal slightly opened her mouth. Moonstone couldn't see it because of his blindfold. Uranium then alerted. "The big ship is back!" He blurted running out of the ship. He had his disabiliser, running up the moon base stairs. A beefy Orange gem was right behind him. The Orange gem started going super speed up the stairs. Curved blades then came up on his forearms. Luckily Uranium was already up the stairs. The Shining Gems grabbed there weapons, and braced for impact. Yellow Peridot got up and used her screens. Moonstone floated up, and hoped for  a successful surprise attack. The rest of the Gems came up the stairs. Obsidian pulled out a scythe. "Tourmaline, Amber, take the Moonstone and the Black Opal, I got Red Citrine!" He called out. "I got blue boy!" Amber called out, then charged up at him. Moonstone used his hammer to block the blades. Watermelon Tourmaline pulled out two nunchucks And swung them, walking towards Black Opal. Black Opal pulled up her gauntlets, and put her fists up. Watermelon Tourmaline started doing tricks with her nunchucks, then swung them downwards. Black Opal grabbed them, and swung around. Watermelon Tourmaline was flung into the wall, and got back up. Red Pearl walked up, and spotted Topaz. "Iron get up here!" She said, then he came up the stairs. "Take Uranium!" She mumbled. Iron grabbed a disabiliser, and charged. Uranium countered with his. Red Pearl grabbed her sword, and eyed down Topaz. Topaz then threw multiple of her spears. Red Pearl dodged them all, then charged sword first. Topaz zapped her, getting her off guard. Topaz threw a spear, and got a direct hit. "You like asked for it!" Watermelon Tourmaline said. She then turned into a walking shark like creature with watermelon skin. Watermelon Tourmaline got multiple bites on Black Opal, making her poof. Watermelon Tourmaline then tossed her gem to Obsidian. He stopped fighting Red Citrine, and clenched Black Opal in his hand. Her gem started to glow, and she her form was being taken again. She came back, but her eyes were pitch black. Red Citrine looked in confusion. "Black Opal!" Obsidian said. Black Opal then turned towards him. "Fuse!" He called out. Black Opal and Obsidian started to dance. They fused, and made a gem called Onyx. Onyx laughed extremely. "Two can play that game!" Red Citrine said, then him and Moonstone fused to make Violet Quartz. Onyx's weapon was a scythe with a hammer on the other end. Violet Quartz weapon was a battle axe. "Topaz, I think He possessed Black Opal!" Yellow Peridot called from the back. Onyx then charged without holding back. Violet Quartz braced.