Chapter 5 (Celebration)

Yellow Peridot and Topaz came off the warp pad, and stepped onto the base of the ship. They got backed from the training simulation room Uranium made. Black Opal and Uranium ran out, and yelled. "Surprise!" They both called. Red Citrine and Moonstone ran in, both holding a banner with a Yellow Peridot and Topaz gem. "You guys remembered!" Yellow Peridot said happily. Topaz grinned. "Yep, today's the day you came from the kindergarten!" Moonstone replied. "Back in 1823!" Red Citrine added. "Lets go to the thumb for presents!" Uranium said turning.
"Me and Moonstone got stuff for Topaz, and Black Opal and Uranium got something for Yellow Peridot. And all of us got you a sharing present." Red Citrine informed. "P, you're up first!" Black Opal said. Uranium carried in a fairly big box. Yellow Peridot eagerly opened it only to find a robot puppy. She gasped with a surprised smile. It barked, nudged her, and wagged its tail. "I programmed it to love you, I knew how much you adored real earth K9's-" Black Opal jumped in. "So we got you a forever one!" Yellow Peridot continued to play with the puppy. "His name is now Shiloh, and he shall be the best!" She called out. Topaz grinned, she knew it was her turn. "This one isn't FOREVER, but you'll really like it. Moonstone quickly rushed in, he was pushing at least 15 shopping carts. Every single one was full of either food, candy, or a drink. "OHHH WHAAT! FOOD!" Topaz yelled. "We kinda robbed a whole store." Moonstone added. "YOU CANT JUST ROB SOMEPLACE!" Uranium freaked. No one really cared, he kept blabbering. "And all four of us got you a TV for your room!" Black Opal interrupted. Both seemed pretty happy. "Now let's take a trip to kindergarten!" Red Citrine called.