Chapter 6 (More Suprises)

The Kindergarten was dark, and foggy. One breeze of wind sent dust flying from the ground. A light blue figure was about, and sat on top of the right side of the valley. She started humming as a water bubble formed with a stretch of her arm. It floated down into the valley, and popped when it hit the top point of a drill. The warp pad near by lit, and The Shining Gems landed on it. The light vanished. Nearby fog cleared. "And the holo me can alert us if there's something wrong." Uranium said stepping off the pad. Suddenly the blue figure ran off. Uranium checked his screens. "There's another gem nearby!" Uranium exclaimed. Moonstone looked at his screens, then flew to where the gem was said to be. The gem ran, then turned. It blasted water from her fists. Moonstone was hit, then fell onto the ground inside the valley. "It's another water gem." He said getting up. Moonstone flew back up, Red Citrine jumped up on top of the valley and followed. Topaz was walking with Yellow Peridot and Black Opal. "Mine is nearby!" Yellow Peridot said, she started walking faster. Topaz looked at a rock, then turned. "Found mine!" She started running, Black Opal followed. Topaz climbed the big rock, and then jumped into a a hole that had her exact shape and size. "There's a great view up here!" She called out. Yellow Peridot turned up to Topaz and gasped. "Mine is close to your's!" She said she climbed the rock at a different angle. She didn't have to jump, she got to the edge of the rock and took one big step. The hole was her exact shape and size. Yellow Peridot and Topaz's rocks were almost right beside each other. "I can't believe we didn't know we were diagonal!" Topaz called out looking down at Yellow Peridot.
It was almost an hour later of the girls having fun, then Moonstone and Red Citrine returned. The blue gem was right behind them. "Turquoise, I'd like you to meet our team, The Shining Gems. Turquoise adjusted her navy blue socialite hat. "It's a pleasure." Turquoise said shy and quiet. "So she's not from homeworld?" Black Opal asked. "She's on the run from homeworld, but she doesn't rebel." Moonstone replied.  "I didn't want to be found by the Diamonds, so I hide here. The celebration continued, until Uranium decided to head on the warp pad.
"Can you come with us?!" Black Opal asked excitedly. "I'm afraid not, I have my own settlement in a lake nearby. "See you soon Turquoise." Uranium said before the warp pad activated.