Chapter 3: CHASE!!

Chase was walking very very slow because he was still in pain from the attack of Rubble. "Ah, ah,ah!" Chase said every time he took a step. Then he arrived at the lookout, and everybody slept in the newly built lookout. He knocked on the glass door, and Marshall said "Hey whoever you are, come back tomorrow, we're trying to sleep!" But Chase just knocked again and Marshall got up and said "All right I'm coming!" said Marshall. "Asshole!" Marshall mumbled. He opened the door and said "Ok, I'm awake now what do you want pup?"  said Marshall. "Oh, I'm sorry I was just looking for my friends and the lookout that they live in." said Chase as he turned around. "CHASE?!" Marshall said as he was shocked. "Good to see you again Marshall." said Chase. Marshall just hugged his best friend and said "I thought you were dead!" "So did I." Chase said. "I guess you just weren't dead after all!" said Marshall. "Nope!" said Chase.

       "Well you got to come see everybody again, they're going to be thrilled to see you!" said Marshall. "No, wait till tomorrow and we'll surprise them." said Chase. "Ok, goodnight bro!" said Marshall. "Goodnight Marshall!" said Chase and he headed to his pup house. "(sigh) Its good to be home!" said Chase and he went to sleep.